A CRACK IN THE GLASS

Y/N'S POV

Jungkook turned around opening the door. " What were you doing jungkook? I was kn- " Jimin said as he walked in but went quiet after seeing me with jungkook in one room . He looked at me with widened eyes . "What are you doing here ?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. " I called her here " Jungkook said in a cold voice from behind . Jimin didn't seem to be satisfied by the answer , he just shrugged it off . " Jungkook aren't you coming to office today ?" Jimin asked . " Ofcourse I am " Jungkook answered while fixing his tie.
"Ok then I'll be waiting downstairs" saying that Jimin went downstairs.

Jungkook fixed his clothes and started walking downstairs before taking my hands in his . We walked downstairs to see all the members waiting for Jungkook . "Let's go " Jungkook said as they all started walking outside towards their car as I followed them till the gate . " I'll be back ok " Jungkook said before leaving my hands . I grabbed his sleeves as he was about to walk , he turned around . " When are you going to come back ?" I asked with puppy eyes. He chuckled before cupping my cheeks . " Don't worry baby we will be back early ok , and if anything happens don't hesitate to call me ok." I just nodded with a smile . " I love you " he said and kissed my cheeks. " I love you too kookie " I too kissed at his cheeks. Other member looked stunned looking at us as they saw us kissing each others cheek . They weren't able to hear our conversation as they were standing a little far .Jungkook got in his car and they all drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

I really got so bored looking K-dramas they whole day. It was 9 o'clock at night . I was waiting for them since so long. I thought of calling Jungkook . I took my phone and dailed Jungkook's number. After two tries he finally picked up the call. "Hello " he answered in a bit cold voice. " Kookie when are gonna come home" I asked. " Baby we are half way home don't worry we'll be right there. " Saying that he ended the call.
After sometime , door bell started ringing. Getting up from the couch I went towards the door opening it only to see all the boys looking tired and exhausted. I let them enter the mansion and handed them a glass of water. "Are you guys fine? You all look exhausted." I asked while sitting on the sofa with them. "Yeah we are fine Y/niee just little bit tired" Namjoon oppa said while keeping the empty glass on the table. "Okay, I'll serve dinner for all you guys fresh up and come for dinner." I said as they all got up and went in their room for getting fresh.

I severed dinner for all and soon they too came downstairs. We all took our sits and started digging in our food. After finishing our food everyone went back in their rooms . I helped the maids with some dishes and went in my room. I opened the door and went inside my room locking the door. I didn't see Jungkook in the room. I thought he must be sleeping in his room today . I changed my clothes into some comfortable one and removed my hair clip letting my hairs down. That's when someone hugged me from behind snuggling his face in my neck. "Jungkook" I whispered his name"Yes baby" he said in his raspy deep voice. " When did you come in ?" He turned me around and hugged me as I kept my hands on his bare chest maintaing some distance. " I was in the room from the start baby, you just didn't notice me" He said tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear. I widened my eyes knowing that he saw me changing. My face became all red as he smirked looking at me. He started leaning in till he reached my ears. "You look more beautiful without clothes." He whispered sending shivers down my spine. I pushed him a little being all red from blushing as he left a deep chuckle. "A-aren't you t-tired . Let's s-sle-ep." I said and layed on the bed soon to be caged my his arms on my side while he was hovering me. My breath hitched for a second. "W-what are you doing?" I asked while breathing heavily because on the closeness. " I didn't get any kiss babygirl". He said and leaned in kissing me passionately. After kissing for sometime he layed beside me and pulled me in a warm and tight hug . Keeping his head on my chest , arms around my waist and his one leg caging my both legs he drifted to sleep.