THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEVER WANTED

I sat up straight from the bed after cold water being splashed on my face. I panicked by the sudden splash. I looked around and found myself somewhere , which definitely wasn't my room . It was someone's bedroom. It was massive just like the bedroom I always wanted , but this isn't the right time to think that.

" Lost somewhere, I see" i flinched at the sudden deep voice that came from beside me

" Lost somewhere, I see" i flinched at the sudden deep voice that came from beside me. An angel looking man sitting on the chair that was right beside my bed. " WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE ? " I yelled at him. He came closer to my face and whispered "Sshh, don't shout babygirl " . " Why did you kidnapped me, what did i do to you " I said with a scared and nervous face. He leaned back on the chair and looked at me with a evil smile " Don't you remember babygirl ? "
" I-I don't know what a-are you talking a-about " I said with a confused face. " Really !! you don't remember what happened in the alley last night, you saw our men killing a guy didn't you ? " He asked while raising his eyebrows. I got the flashbacks of last night . A sudden fear rushed through my body. " I-I ummm... Please Leave me I p-promise i won't tell anything to anyone please just Please let me go . I'll do anything you say " I said with fear visible on my face. The man smirked and leaned closer to my face till our noses were touching " Anything ? " . I widened my eyes by his words. I pushed him hard that he almost fell from the chair.

He looked at me with anger. " DON'T you dare babygirl, know your limits " . He said with deep and husky voice and a glared that was enough to cut anything. " I-I am sorry " I said in almost a whisper , but i was sure he heared me. He got up and started heading towards the door. " Umm excuse me " i called him. " It's Jimin babygirl , didn't I told you already " . Ohh yeah almost forgot that he told his name already, anyways. " ohh yes Jimin can i get something to wear " i said as my clothes were all wet because this jerk splashed water on me. " Wait for me " he said and went out of the room. I sighed " How the hell I ended up here, what am I gonna do now? My parents are also not in this country? " tears streamed down my face at the thought of my parents and
Min-ha.

I was in a deep thought when " take this for now we don't have female clothing right now " Jimin said as he came in with a hoodie and a sweatpant. " O-ok Thanks" ." If you want I can help you change " he said with a smirk and winked at me. "What NO!! " . " Whooaa ok ok calm down I'm going , and lastly don't dare to think of running from her you are officially our hostage " saying that he went from the room locking the door. " You have to do something Y/n you can't just sit here and do nothing , you have to escape " saying that I started changing in the clothes he gave me. They were big for me though. But anyways it doesn't matter as far as it is comfortable.

After changing my clothes a sat at the end of the bed things about ways to escape from here until the bedroom door was opened

After changing my clothes a sat at the end of the bed things about ways to escape from here until the bedroom door was opened . " Let's go babygirl, our boss is calling you downstairs " Jimin said while opening the door. I was so scared to meet the boss that i didn't even moved a inch from my place. Jimin came and shaked be a bit with my shoulders " Are you listening Y/n ?" . I looked at him confused. " what's with that look huh? " said jimin before chuckling at my reaction. " H-How do you know my name ? " . " Oh come on Y/n, we aren't Mafia's for nothing " .

Wait what did i hear him right they are a mafia " M-Mafia? " i said with shaking voice. " Aww don't be scared baby " he said while caressing my left cheek.

I'm I not supposed to scare when a mafia kidnapped me. I was already scared as hell and this bastard had to add salt to it. " let's go Y/n , he doesn't like waiting " he said while grabing my hand and pulling me out of the bedroom.

Coming out from the bedroom i scanned my eyes throught the house, no my mistake mansion. I was huge . Are we really going downstairs it felt like walking in a maze. There were so many turns my god. Finally jimin stopped walking when we came in front of a huge door. I guess there was their so called boss.

Jimin knocked on the door twice. " Come in " a voice spoke from behind the closed door. Hearing the voice itself sent shivers through my whole body. I didn't wanted to go in. " who's your boss? " i asked jimin " jungkook Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said while he pulled me in by grabbing my hand. I was looking down all the time. " Y/N look at me " that deep voice spoke again. I hesitated to look up a bit. As soon as i looked up i was shocked to see his face.

He was just perfect

He was just perfect. Doe eyes, plumpy lips, perfect nose, the mole on his neck, his hairs falling on his forehead and his milky white skin made him look so breathtaking. I was deep falling in his beauty. When jimin pushed be a bit forward taking me out from my dreamland. " Jimin you can go out" jungkook said while signaling jimin to go out of the room. Jimin did as he said. " Am i that handsome that you can't even stop staring at me ? Huh" he asked while looking directly in my eyes. My heart started beating like i was on a rollercoaster. My throat felt dry because of his stares.

" I asked you something " he again questioned . " Umm I-I a-" " Do you know why are you here? " he asked with a cold tone that can freeze anyone to death . I just noded at his question. " Words, i want word's Miss. Lee" he again said with a cold tone. " Y-Yes , i do" . " Good , so you are going to stay here and work in my mansion as a maid " i widened my eyes at his words , i didn't like the way he talked to me his tone was so rude and cold. " What, why? " i questioned " Because i said so " he said while shrugging his shoulders. I had enough of him now at first he kidnapped me now want me to stay in this mansion and that to work for him as a maid never. " WHAT THE HELL! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF ? WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. I'M LEAVING" i shouted at him i can see his eyes became red from anger. I turned around to leave but before i leave someone grabbed my shoulder and slammed me against the wall harshly. I hissed in pain.

He grabbed my chin harshly his grip was so tight that i was sure it was going to leave bruises.

" Never raise your voice at me again, i don't like when people raise their voice at me. Know where your place is, or i won't hesitate to smash that pretty mouth of yours got it get that shit in your little brain " he said as his grip tightening with every word.

Tears were staining my face . I didn't know how am i going to get through this shit. " Don't try to act smart in front of me GOT IT " i nodded my head in response. " JIMIN " jungkook shouted. Within a second jimin came in the room. " Take her to her room and she's gonna start working from tomorrow and lastly teach this shitty brain of her some manners " He said with a cold and angry tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where the fuck am i stuck? What am i gonna do? How am i going to escape this mansion?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to vote :P