MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US

It was raining heavily. I was on my knees crying for more than half an hour now. I had no energy left in my body. Negative thoughts continuously coming in my mind. ' What if he leaves me after this? How am i supposed to live without him? He trusts me right? ' . Tears were still streaming down my cheeks. I somehow managed to get up and took my purse. I booked a cab and went towards the mansion. My hand were shaking by the thought of facing Jungkook.

I was now infront of the mansion debuting whether to knock on the door or not. I finally knocked on the door. The door opened swiftly. Taehyung was standing infront of me. He looked at me from head to toe and looked at me with questionable expression. I pushed him sightly and walked inside the mansion. Everyone one was sitting in the living room except Jungkook. They all looked at me with a shocked expression as i was all drenched in rain. I straight away went in my room and locked myself. I again started crying while sliding down the door. After sometime I stood up and went towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

I came out of my bathroom and wore something comfortable. I layed down on the bed and started thinking about Jungkook. I didn't knew where was he. He wasn't downstairs when I came in. Soon there was a knock on my bedroom's door. I stood up hoping it was Jungkook. I opened the door to see Jimin standing in front of the door. He looked at me with a worried expression.

" Are you okay Y/n ?" He said with soft eyes. " I'm fine" I almost whispered it. He cupped my cheeks " Y/n I know something is wrong, When Jungkook came home he too talked nothing and straight away went in his room and locked himself". I wasn't able to control my tears again but I somehow managed to do so. " We just hand a little fight Jimin it's alright".
" Try to solve it as soon as possible Y/n I don't like seeing you guys like this hmmm " he said patting my head. I just nodded.

I was sitting in my room for more than 1 hour now. I was thinking to go and look for Jungkook. I stood up and went to his room. I was standing in front of his room thinking whether to go or not. But i can't let it slide like this. I knocked on the  door , but no one answered . I knocked once, twice, thrice but still no answer. I finally gathered all my courage and slowly opened the door. I went inside and saw Jungkook . I somehow how felt relief that he was in the mansion. He was standing near the window, back facing the door. " Did I told you to come inside, who ever you are I don't wanna talk to anyone right now so it's better for you to get out of my room " he said in a stern voice .  "J-jungkook " I said in a low voice. He slowly turned around revealing his puffy and red eyes ' did he cry?' . I took a step towards him. " Stop , what are you doing here?" He looked at me without and expressions. " Jungkook list- " I said as I started walking towards him. " I SAID STOP" he shouted making me flinch. "What do you want now huh? Aren't you satisfied now? I loved you so much and what did you do huh? WHAT DID YOU DO , BROKE MY TRUST. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT?" I stayed there crying silently. " Get out! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND MY LIFE" I looked at him with widened eyes. " Jungkook please I love you".

Soon the door brust open as all the members came in the room. " What's happening over here? Why are you shouting Jungkook ?" Namjoon said as he walked towards us. " Y/n why are you crying? What's happening will you guys tell us?" Hoseok said as he walked towards me. " Jimin send her to her house I don't wanna see her in the mansion." Jungkook said to Jimin as there eyes widened. " What? Why? What's wrong? " Jimin said with a confused face. " Just. Do. As. I. Say. " Jungkook said while gritting his teeth. " Jungkook stop atleast listen to me" . He came towards me and held my chin harshly. " What do you want me to listen now huh? I saw it with my own eyes.  l saw you hugging a man in the park with my own damn eyes." . " Let me explain Jungkook" I said with teary eyes . " Jungkook leave her" Jin said while removing Jungkook's hand. " Jungkook tell us what happened so that we can know what's the reason behind your fight" .