I SHOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THAT

"ahhh- finally " the girl said in almost a whisper as finally it was time to go home from her uni. Walking through hallway to her locker to arrange her things she heard her friend calling.

"Y/N~ Y/N~ LEE Y/N~" the girl came running and jump on Y/n's back. " Aish.... This girl get off me " Y/n said with a cold face. Her best friend min-ha pouted at her besties behavior. " Ahh i want my goofy Y/n back " min-ha whinned while pouting . Y/n looked at her with ' what the fuck ' face and started walking towards the gate.
Min-ha came running to catch up with Y/n's speed and they both walked towards the gate .Min-ha talked about the things happened with her today while Y/n quietly listening to her.

As soon as they reached the gate min-ha kissed Y/n's cheeks and started running "BYE BYE BESTIEE SEE YOU TOMORROW "

She shouted while running towards her house. Y/n just shrugged it off and started walking towards her house.
While she was walking she felt someone side hugging her she removed the hand and turned around "Not you again " she said looking at him with a boring face.
"Why ? !don't you like me babygirl " he said with a smirk. She cringed at the word babygirl. She started walking while ignoring him.

" SEE YOU TOMORROW BABYGIRL, SLEEP WELL AND DREAM OF ME OK BYE LOVE UHH ~ " he shouted while seeing Y/n's figure disappear out of his sight.

Walking through a dark alley which was the way towards her house Y/n  heard something

Walking through a dark alley which was the way towards her house Y/n heard something. She stopped for a second but just shrugged it off and started walking again. She saw some boys in black clothes and masks covering their mouths. " Hey little girl what are you doing here? " one of the boy asked. " What if i ask you the same question? Anyways none of your business blacky " Y/n said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She started walking ignoring them.

After few steps she heard a man crying for help. She looked for the source of the voice as she found a man almost lifeless covered with blood, and many cuts on his body . She panicked seeing him . " please s-save m-me " the man almost whispered but she heard it.
" wait I'll look for some help " saying that she started looking around to see if someone could help her.

She then remembered the group of boys roaming around the alley. She ran towards the direction she met them. " H-HEY HEY BLACKY " she shouted when she finally found them. The boys turned around to see the same girl they saw before. " what's wrong? And my name's not blacky , little girl ". " I don't think that's important right now ". She said breathing heavily as she ran around the alley to find them. " Ok so what's the problem ? are you following us or-". "NO its not what you think I saw a man almost lifeless on the alley we need to take him to the hospital as soon as possible , can you please help me with that? " .

"Yahh bitch didn't you kill him? " one of the boy whispered to the blacky " I did , you saw that too , anyways lets just finish it " .
" What! Are you guys just gonna stand there whispering among yourselves " Y/n said with little annoyed face. " Yes we will help you, let's go " blacky said.

You took them towards the lifeless man.
" Here help me take him to the hospital" .
" If you think we are here to help you , you are wrong little girl , you were not supposed to see this " . Your eyes widened seeing what happened next. Blacky took out a gun out of his pocket and aim at the man and a seconds later the man completely lost his life.

You were still trying to process things. When one of them said " Clear the evidence and the body, And yes we have to take the girl with us she saw everything already " . " "W-WHERE DID THE GIRL GO?? " one of the boy shouted after seeing you nowhere .

After what you saw without thinking for a second you started running from there at a speed of flash.

Tears where already streaming from your eyes. You just can't forget the fact that you just saw a murder happening. After few minutes of running you finally reached to your house. You started searching keys in your bag. Finally you found them, it was difficult for you to put the key in the keyhole as you can't stop panicking and your hand were trembling hard. Still you managed to open the door. You rushed in the house and locked all the doors and windows. You were just thinking negative things worst part was that your parents were also away from the country for some important work. You sat on the bed crying till you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE MANSION
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Did you kill him? " asked the man. " y-yes w-we did, b-but..." . "but what? " the man asked again with a frown on his face . " While we were killing him a g-girl saw us-"
"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL OUR BOSS ABOUT THIS ? HUH..." the man said with the mixed emotions of fear and anger. The guards started shaking in fear just by thinking what their boss can do to them.

"COME WITH ME " said the man walking towards his boss while the guards following him with scared faces.
The man knocked on the door " Come in " a deep and husky voice spoke from the room. They all went in. " What is it jimin? " their boss asked the man.

" There's a problem " said Jimin while he explained everything to their boss

Slamming his hands against the table he stood up giving his guards a death glare " what did i said before giving you the work huh, WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY? DIDN'T I SAY I WANT THE WORK TO BE DONE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, STILL YOU GUYS CAME HERE THAT TOO WITHOUT THAT GIRL " their boss shouted scaring the shit out of his guards .
" b-boss w-we tried catching her b-but -"
" BUT, BUT WHAT HUH I GAVE YOU GUYS A SINGLE WORK STILL YOU CAN'T DO IT PROPERLY , USELESS BRATS " the man shouted at top of his lungs anger was visible on his face yet he looked breathtaking with that perfectly toned body and a handsome face he was a perfect definition of a man sculpted by god. He had a angel face with devil's heart.

" I WANT HER HERE AT ANY COST UNDERSTAND " the guards nodded at their boss order and rushed out of the room along with jimin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh yeah please vote :P