UNCONTROLLABLE

Y/N'S POV

It's been almost a week with my mother-in-law and other in-laws. I was so happy to be with them , but I guess someone wasn't. I looked at Jungkook sitting on the sofa with his laptop. I went to him with a cup of coffee in my hand. I kept the cup on the table and sat beside him. " Good morning Kookie" he just hummed.
' so cold' I whispered as he didn't even glanced at me. " Baby are you mad at me?" I asked cutely. " No" he answered coldly. I picked up the laptop from his lap and kept it aside. I cupped his face in my hands making him look at me. " What's wrong? Don't be so cold towards me. " I said with a pout. 

He suddenly grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap while facing him. " W-what are y-you doing Kookie?" I was flustered. " Loving my baby". He held my neck and kissed me. He started moving towards my neck kissing and sucking it. I was trying to push him but he held me tightly. He was sucking on my collarbones when I heard some footsteps coming down. I pushed him harshly and got up fixing my clothes.
" Y/n we are going to the mall for shopping. We will be back after sometime. " Eomma said coming down. " Okay Eomma" I smiled softly.

All of them walked towards the car and drove away. I closed the door and turned around to see Jungkook standing in front of me. I just ignored him and was walking away, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the wall. " What the fuck Jungkook?"I said as he pulled me a bit harshly. " What the fuck is wrong with you?". He was so mad.
" What do you mean?"
" Why are you not letting me touch you?". I scoffed. " So you want to fuck when your family is around." He leaned in closer. " You know I can't sleep without you and you keep sleeping in Eomma's room. Don't you think about me for once?". He looked angry. " Jungkook control your fucking hormones. It's not like I don't miss being in your arms ,but I don't want to do things when they are in the house."  He came closer and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back. " I want you now, so bad." He said in between the kiss. He picked me up and walked towards the bedroom.

He threw me on the bed and looked at me like I was his prey. He started undoing his shirt. He was half naked and that was so fucking hot. He came towards the bed and hovered over me. " You don't have a clue how much I controlled myself this whole week. He kissed me again sucking on my lower lip and biting it. He removed my top and was going down. His lips landed on my waist making me arch my back. He kissed and bit my love handles driving me crazy. I moaned a little too loud. He chuckled deeply " You like that princess. " He did that again making me moan over and over.

Suddenly the door bell started ringing continuously. I sat on the bed looking at Jungkook. He was so frustrated now. " Who the fuck is it now? Arghh" he stomped his feet in anger. I got dressed up quickly. " Jungkook please open the door. " He walked towards the door shirtless. He opened the door to see Eomma and others standing there. 
" Why are you back so early?". Jungkook said annoyed. I slapped his back lightly. " Eomma, what happened you guys didn't go to the mall?" I said while walking inside with them. " Actually we went to the mall but Eomma saw her friend over there so we came back". Hyunjin said. " Huh! You came back because you met your friend." I was confused. 
" Hmm. Eomma doesn't like her. She always keeps bragging about her life and how lucky she is and makes everyone feel like shit. So we came back. " Everyone was shocked because Hooshi was the one to answer. It was the first time I heard so many words coming from his mouth at the same time. " What the fuck?" Jungkook whispered as he was shocked too. " Anyways, Y/n I guess we should leave now as it's been too long since we came here. " Eomma said. " Mom you know you can stay here as much as you want it's your house. " Jungkook said. " Yes Eomma you should stay for more days. I really love your company."
" I know Y/n,  I don't wanna go too but, i can't stay here for too long as I want to see my grandchild soon". She said making me blush. I felt a hand on my waist. " Ofcourse mom, don't worry about that just tell me how many grandkids do you want to play with." Jungkook said pulling me closer. I blushed hard and looked down. " Hyung I want 3 kids with whom I can play with.". Hyunjin said almost jumping in excitement. I was a red tomato by the way I was blushing now. " Okay okay, we'll take our leave now. " Eomma stood and started walking towards the door. " Bye Y/n. I hope we meet again soon. " Eomma hugged me and kissed my forehead. She hugged Jungkook and started walking towards the car. I was walking but was stopped by a sudden hug. It was Hyunjin. " I will miss you so much Noona" He said as I hugged him back I'll miss you too Jinnie.