THE HAPPY ENDING ?

Y/N'S POV

Seeing him my eyes lit up. He untied me and pulled me in his embrace. I felt so safe in his embrace. I wish to stay there forever. I was crying so hard it was hard to breathe. He was calming me down. He kept on rubbing my back and continuously whispering," I'm here baby don't cry. ". " Please don't leave me " I whispered while clutching his shirt tightly. " Don't worry I won't, let's go home, hmm" I nodded , he picked me up and made me sit in the car.

We soon reached the mansion. He picked me up and brought me in our bedroom. He kissed my forehead lightly. " Baby are you still scared" he asked while his lips still on my forehead. " No, since you are with me ". I smiled lightly. He bent down to me level making eye contact. " I missed you so much " he caressed my lips while biting his. He leaned in to kiss me but I moved back. " What happened don't you wanna kiss me babygirl?" He asked confused. " I do, but first go and take a shower. You smell like her and I don't like that" I whispered the last sentence, but he heard it. " So is my baby girl jealous " he said teasingly. I scuffed. " Why would I be?". " So you are not jealous at all" he asked coming forward while I took steps backward. " N-no no-not at all" I said breaking our eye contact. " That's good to hear" he said while trapping me between him and the wall. " You seemed to be enjoying what happened there, weren't you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. " Maybe, it was so good though " he said closing his eyes and biting his lips. My expression soon changed to serious one " Was it that good Jeon Jungkook?". He just hummed.

I was so mad at that point. I pushed him on the bed and hovered over him trapping him between my hands. " Say that again Jeon. I dare you" he was shocked for a moment but soon smirked. " It was go-" I grabbed his collar and kissed him roughly before he complete his sentence. He was definitely taken aback but soon kissed me back. He held my waist and pulled me not leaving any space between us. I held his nape and pulled him deepening the kiss. I pulled out from kiss. " You are my mine. Only mine and get that shit in you head. I won't leave you no matter what. Even if you want me to leave." Tears formed in my eyes while saying that. " Don't you dare look at any other girl or I'll beat you. I love you. I fucking love you Jeon Jungkook. Just don't leave me please." He hugged me while I was sobbing on his chest.

" Oh my god baby don't cry I was just teasing you. No one can ever take your place in my heart and you should know that. I love you too, so much". I nodded " Now go and take a bath." " Let's take a bath together" I blushed hearing him. " See who is blushing now, the one who kissed the hell out of me a while ago. " I slapped his chest lightly. He picked me up and took me in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After taking a bath we were in our room cuddling each other, when Y/n's phone rang. She picked the call while removing my hands from her waist. I held her waist again and pulled her closer to me. She gasped a little but stayed there. " Hello eomma, how are you?". She said while putting the phone on speaker. " I'm fine princess. What about you?". It was my mom. I thought of teasing Y/n a bit. I pulled her more closer and started kissing her neck. It was her weakness and I knew it too well. " I'm f-fine too Eomma" i smirked as she stuttered a bit. She pushed me a bit stopping me from kissing her, but I refused to do so. I hovered over her and started sucking her neck, leaving hickeys. She was breathing heavily. " Y/n are you there?" Eomma asked. " Y-yes Eomma. " She said probably controlling her moans.

" Y/n actually I called you to tell you that me and Jungkook's cousins are coming over for few days. As they all wanted to meet you and know you better. So we will be coming at evening and also tell that dumbo too". She said happily. She is my mom but I feel like she loves Y/n more. I pouted as she called me dumbo. I sucked Y/n's neck harded this time. Making her moan a bit. She was trying hard not to moan. My mom understood what was happening. " Yah! Dumbo don't hurt my daughter or I'm gonna beat up your ass. Be gentle with her and yeah I wanna see my grandkids soon and sorry to disturb you guys . Bye see you later". She hung up saying that. " Yah! What were you doing? That's so embarrassing she heared us. " I pulled out and looked at Y/n.
" So what do you think?" I asked her. " About what?". She looked confused. " About giving my mom a grandchild." Her face was so red, she looked so cute. " S-stop , get u-up" she said pushing me a a bit. " Not today". I said while again burying my face in her neck and kissing her roughly, making her a moaning mess. I went down kissing her collar bones. She was playing with my hair. I was going down and kissing her half exposed boobs. She pushed me back stopping me from doing that " Not now Kookie we have alot of work to do, Eomma is coming today so we gotta get things ready. Get up now." She said caressing my cheek. " No, I want more" I again started kissing her boob. I bit her boob lightly making her moan and arch her back in pleasure. " You like that baby, hmm" I said doing that again. She pushed me again " why~~ let me do it, I need you" I whined a bit. "Later" she said while getting up. " Let's go Kookie we got a lot of thing to do." She said fixing her hair. " I was doing it but you stopped me" I said pouting. " Aishh not that Kookie. I mean we have guest coming over so we should keep thing ready right. Let's go for shopping some necessary things. Get up fast". I lazily got up and got ready to go out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••