GET TOGETHER

Y/N'S POV

We finally reached the store to buy some necessary things. I took a shopping cart with me and started collecting things. I was trying to grab a pack of frozen vegetables but was not able to reach them, as it was on the top shelf. I felt someone right behind me. I saw a tattooed hand grabbing the pack of vegetables, it didn't take me long to realise it was Jungkook. His body was touching mine , we were too close. He handed me the pack and turned me around while trapping me in between him and the shelf. He leaned closer to my face. I was blushing so much. He chuckled and cupped my face with his one hand and kissed me passionately. I pushed him a bit. " We are in a super market Jeon control yourself. " I said while heading towards the dairy section. I heard him whining and walking towards me. We completed our shopping and headed towards our mansion.

______________________________________

AFTERNOON

I was cooking food happily while humming a song. I was happy as I would be finally able to meet all his brother and sisters aka my in-laws. I hope everything goes right. I went towards the fridge. I opened it and bent down to grab some things. I felt a not-too-hard-and-not-too-gentle-spank on my right butt cheek. I jolted upwards due to sudden spank. I turned around holding my right butt cheek. I saw Jungkook standing infront of me smirking like an psycho. " What heck Jeon it hurts?" I said whining. " Does it ? Let me make you forget the pain." He picked me up and made me sit on the kitchen counter, while he stood in between my legs.
" What are y-you doing?". He smirked more hearing me stutter. " Loving my wife". He said and kissed me roughly but gentle at the same time. He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer ending the little distance between us.
His one hand on my butt while the other on my waist and his mouth working with mine. I grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss.

He groaned between the kiss making me go crazy. I felt his hand moving inside my shirt. He grabbed my left boob and squeezed it hard while still kissing me. I moaned as he pulled my lower body toward his. I could feel him hardened in between my legs. He picked me up and brought me into the living room and laid me on the sofa while hovering me. He broke the kiss and started at me. " Baby , I really need you now". There was lust in his eyes. He was about to kiss me again , that's when the door bell rang making him curse. I chuckled at his reaction
" Maybe not now Kookie". I said while getting up and fixing myself before going towards the door and open it.

My eyes lit up seeing my mother-in-law and other in-laws standing in front of me. " Eomma" I said as I hugged her. " Oh my god, my beautiful baby I missed you so much my child. " We broke the hug and went inside. Meeting a trusfrated Jungkook sitting on the couch. I fake coughed to get his attention. He stood up seeing them all and jogged towards his mom hugging her." My big baby I missed you and your baby face" she said patting his back.

" Guys introduce yourself to everyone. " Mom said looking at the guys behind her. " Hi! My name is Yeonjun and I'm the middle child" he said raising his hand. " Hi! Noona myself Hyunjin and I'm the youngest" he said cutely with a cute smile. " Cute " I whispered while smiling at him. " I'm Hooshi" he said with the straight face and went inside. " Ohh... Noona don't mind him he's like that to everyone." Hyunjin said cutely. " Don't worry,.... Let's go inside." I said while moving aside to let them in. Everyone was walking in front while me and Jungkook followed them from behind.

" Noona, I smell something burning. " Hyunjin said while sitting on the sofa. " Oh my god, I kept food on the gas. I'm sorry I'll be back" I said running towards the kitchen. " I'll help her make the food" Eomma said as she stood up and followed me.

_____________________________________

AT NIGHT

" You really cook so good Noona" Yeonjun said while eating happily. " Yess , Nonna is the best " Hyunjin winked at me. I felt someone's hand on my thigh. I looked down to and saw the tattooed hand. I looked at Jungkook and signalled him to remove his hand, but his hand kept on moving higher each second. I was blushing mess by now.
" Y/n are you okay, you look so red. " Eomma looked at me with worried face. " Don't worry Eomma I'm fine. "
I faked smile. " Darling, you sure you are okay? Hmm?" Jungkook said and squeezed my thigh lightly. " Okay my dinner is done" Eomma got up from her seat as Jungkook removed his hand from my thigh. I sighed in relief.

After the dinner, we were all sitting in the living from. Laughing and talking with each other. " It's 12:30 already it's time to sleep kids. " Eomma said as she stood up. Jungkook looked at me and smirked. I gulped as I know what's gonna happen next. " Y/n , you are sleeping with me. I wanna spend some time with my daughter-in-law. " She said with a bunny smile. Jungkook definitely got his bunny smile from his mother. " Why ? She'll sleep with me" Jungkook said while almost shouting. " OMG Jungkook don't worry I'm not gonna eat her. It's just for few days though." She said walking towards her bedroom. " But I can't sleep without her. " He whined.
" Hyung is so cute now. Since noona came." Hyunjin said while smiling.
" Shut up , kid". Jungkook was annoyed. " I know you love me" Hyunjin said doing an aego. " You wish" Jungkook walked towards his bedroom after hugging and wishing me good night.

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED......