THE FIRST TIME I KINDA BELIEVED

FLASHBACK

It was a cold but sunny day in the morning a perfect weather like i love. I woke up by the alarm ringing exactly near my ear. " Arrhh.. Why in the world we students have to wake up so early in the morning only because of that shitty university can't they keep lectures in afternoon or night " i whinned. I woke up and did my morning routine and made myself breakfast. As I live alone I have to do all the chores of the house. So tiring. I was studing in one of the best universities in Icheon. About my parents they live in Seoul. I came here cause I always wanted to study in a best University.

Taking my bag and some necessary things i walked out of the house. As university was at a walking distance I go by walking. I was admiring the view of the streets as the weather was so beautiful today . I got carried out of my thoughts by a call. " Hello Mommy , good morning " . " Good morning baby did you have your breakfast and mainly are you ready for the university yet " . " Ohh Mrs. Lee I'm not a child anymore and I do know my responsibilities and yeah i did my breakfast and I'm walking towards my university now " . " Omg my baby is grown up now " " Indeed " " ok Y/n I'll call you later and be safe we love you " " I love you too mommy bye " .

As i reached the university i heard my friends calling me. " hey Y/n " Hii Seulgi "
" Did you do your homework Y/n-ahh? "
" Yess i did " . " Can you help me with the homework please " She said making me chuckle at her pouty face. " I would love to " i answered as she widely smiled at me " YOU ARE THE BEST Y/N -AHH" she said like a child while jumping and clapping her hands.

" Let's go in first " I said before taking her hand and walking inside our university.
" Ohh look who is here, A pig from Seoul "
I rolled my eyes as i knew who it was " Ohh look who is here a girl made up of plastic " I said sarcastically making the girl angry. I smirked seeing her angry face. I was not like you think i was really the savage one out there. I can also be as cold as ice if I hate someone. " Don't you think you talking to much slut " she said while being all red with anger. " Says who, the one who had sex with each and every boy in the university, you are the real slut here bitch " I said out of savageness. " Y/n-ahh lets not get in a fight now " Seulgi whispered in my ears. " But she started it Seulgi " i whispered back.

As i was talking to her someone grabbed by hair tightly " Don't you think you talk to much hoe " the girl said. " You really want to learn a good less-" before she completes her sentence I punched her hard in the face. Her nose started bleeding. She was about to kick me when " CHEONG AE-RI " I looked behind to see our principal shouting at top of his lungs. We all rushed to our classrooms.

First lecture was of literature. I hated it. After few minutes the professor came in and the lecture started. I was almost dozzing off when " Hey Y/n " I heard a sweet voice from beside of me making my sleep fly away . " H-hey " I answered shyly. It was none other than our School's so called heart-throb ' Joon-woo' . It would be a lie if i said i didn't like him. All the girls in our university would die for him and ofcourse that bitch Ae-ri tries to bully me because joon-woo talks to me and doesn't even spare a glance at her.

" To earth Y/n " joon-woo said while shaking me a bit. " huhh oh y-yeah sorry " I said while blushing at bit. " where were you lost huh? " " Ohh it's nothing " . " YAHH... YOU BOTH OUT OF THE CLASS NOW " professor screamed . " I'm sorry sir " Joon-woo asked for an apology. While i just stood up from my sit and walked away ignoring everyone's stares.

I was standing outside while joon-woo also came outside joining me. We looked at each other and burst out laughing the other second. We were standing there chit chatting till the lecture finishes. " You both are going in detention room today " professor came out of the class. " Omg it's such a boring day " I leaned on the wall while folding my hands over my chest. " Let's go we still have more lectures to suffer" he pulled me in the classroom again.

After suffering from tons of lectures finally it was time to go home. I was about to pack my stuff and go untill a hand pulled me back on my sit. " Ahh.. Why? " i whinned. " Did you forget we still have detention class" " Arghhh.. How can i forget about that " " let's go " . He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the detention room with him.

Sitting in the detention room for 5 minutes felt like years . " Y/n " joon-woo said getting my attention. " Yeah " . " Y/n I was thinking if you would like to come over today. I mean we could study together for exams and it will also help us clear our doubts " . I was looking at him being shocked not believing the fact that my crush asked me to come over. " Umm yes i would love to " I controlled my excitement to avoid awkward moments. " Ok so what about 6 o'clock? " " Done " i gave him a thumbs up.

After the detention was over we walked out of the University and started walking our separate ways to home. I plugged in my earphones and played double take by dhruv and was vibing to music. A thought of today crossed my mind the way he smiled at me , the way his voice sounded it was deep but also sweet at the same time , the way he looked, so handsome . I was never a type of girl who would drool over boys but in his case it was different I would always be so happy when he is around him. I think I was in love for the first time. It was a great feeling. Every time I see him, I fall in love all over again.

But i was somewhere afraid, afraid of the thought what if he doesn't love me as i do? , what if he doesn't think of me as I think of him ? , what if their is someone else in his heart? What if he doesn't sees me more than a friend ? .

I just shrugged all the negative thoughts and started walking. After sometime i reached my one and only favourite place home. I went in and threw my bag on the sofa. I thought of taking a shower. After shower i wore something comfortable. I thought of watching some K-drama as it was still 4 o'clock. I put on my favourite K-drama as i munched on some chips.

TIME SKIP

I got ready to go to Joon-woo's house. I wore a ripped jeans with a pastel blue crop top . I let my silky hair down. Lastly putting some lip balm. I walked out of the house with some necessary stuffs.

I was calming my breath down standing in front of his house. After some seconds i finally knocked on the door. The door was opened by a half naked Joon-woo. He was wearing grey sweatpants with the label of his boxer revealing and an uncovered upper body showing his well built body with abs his hair was also messy. A perfect boyfriend material. I didn't realise that I was drooling over him until he said something making me blush. " Like what you see huh " he said with his deep voice while smirk on his lips. " Uhhh i w-was just-" I wasn't finding words to say. " Come in Y/n make yourself at home".

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote:P