FORGIVING HIM

I was helping Rima in the kitchen. " Hmm..  Y/n you can cook pretty good huh" . Rima complimented.  " Thanks " I smiled at her.  We were busy cooking when the door bell ranged.  " I'll see" I said before walking towards the door.  I opened the door only to see a girl with a face full of makeup.  She was wearing a tight black dress.  With a deep neck almost showing her chest.  She looked at me from head to toe.  " Umm..  Who do you want to meet ? " I asked her.  She rolled her eyes and pushed me aside and started walking in side. " Ok that was rude" I closed the door and walked inside. 

" JUNGKOOKIEEE~~" she screamed at top of her lung with her high pitched voice.  I frowned my eyebrows listening to the name she called Jungkook with.  All the boys came downstairs listening to her voice including Jungkook. She went towards Jungkook and hugged him. " Baby! I missed you so much. " She let go of the hug and kissed on Jungkook's cheeks. My breath hitched for a second. I somehow felt sad." He has a girlfriend? But why am i feeling this way " I whispered to myself. " How are you baby?  You became more hotter huh " She said in a seducing tone. 

" What are you doing here? " Jungkook said in a cold tone.  " Didn't you want to meet me baby ?" she said with a pout.  " Why did you enter my mansion? " . " Come on don't be rude to me Jungkookie" She said clinging on his arms. Jungkook looked at me.  I was still staring at them. " Y/n" He called my name bringing me back to my senses.  " Yes" " Go to your room and don't come until I say to" he ordered.  " But why? " " Just do as I say Y/n ". He said in a calm voice. 

" Who is she Jungkookie? " That girl asked Jungkook while looking at me.  I knew she was definitely judging me.  " You don't need to know " Jungkook answered.  Jimin came towards me " let's go Y/n " he held my hand and we walked towards my room. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

  I hearded a high pitched voice.  I recognised that voice. My heartbeat increased not because I was happy to see her but because Y/n was also in the mansion.  I went down only to see her " Shin Dong-jae " . She ran towards me and hugged me before kissing on my cheeks.  I felt my blood boiling but I controlled myself because I don't want to scare Y/n.  So I told her to go in her room. 

" Let's go in the meeting room , you guys stay here "  " You sure Jungkook?" Namjoon asked with a bit of concern in his eyes.  " Yes namjoon hyung I am sure " I walked in my meeting room followed by her.  " Take a sit " I said as she sat in front of me. " So explain why did you do that? " I questioned her while controlling my anger.  " I did what Jungkookie " She said with a confused face.  " First of all stop calling me that.  My name is Jungkook got it.  And also don't try to act oversmart in front of me.  Don't you know what you did? " I said with rage filing in my eyes. 

" I really don't know what are you talking about Jungkook.  I did what " She said with a frown on her face.  She was really good at acting .  " Acting so innocent huh!  Don't try to lie Shin Dong-jae.  Why did you send your men in my mansion to hurt Y/n?  And then you acted like you don't know her.  What are you trying to do? " I said while standing from my sit and banging my hands on the desk. 

She looked at me for a few seconds without any emotions on her face and then she burst out laughing.  " Oh my my.  You really did change Jungkook.  Hmm.. I see trying to protect that little shit huh.  You clearly do know why I did this. You know you only belong to me and I will kill each and everyone one coming in my way. I do know that you love her I'll not let that happen. I won't let her take you away from me. " she said with a sarcastic face.  " Stop being obsessed Dong-jae.  You know I don't love you after what you did I'll never love anyone like you and about Y/n  yes I do love her and you can't do anything about it. " I said while calming down.  Her face saddened after hearing my words but she still tried not to show me . " Don't be so rude Jungkook . You know how much I love you.  I can do any-"
" Enough!  I called you here to warn you about what you did I don't want that happening again.  If it happens you do know what I am capable of I can kill each and everyone of your members including you. So don't you dare do this again. " I said with a smirk.  She picked up her purse and walked out of the room she straight away went out of the mansion.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I came to my room with jimin. He went outside after I entered in my room. I was thinking why did Jungkook told me to go in my room. " Why was she calling him Jungkookie? Is she Jungkook's girlfriend? She even kissed him on his cheeks. Arghh....  Don't think of it." I can't help but still think of it. I wish I could have snatched Jungkook away from her. I don't even know why am I feeling jealous. " I guess she is his girlfriend. He just don't want me to find out he has a girlfriend that's why he sent me in my room. Why did he kissed me then? . This is so confusing " .

I went in my room's balcony to get some fresh air as the questions were crashing in my brain. I was too curious to know the answers but i know i have to keep patience. 

END OF Y/N'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP
DINNER TIME

I was sitting in my room staring at the ceiling.  " Y/n,  Master is calling you for dinner " Rima said as she came in my room.
"Okay I'm coming " I walked in the dinning room with Rima. I sat on the chair and started eating quietly while all the boys were chatting with each other.  Suddenly I heard a name in their conversation "Shin Dong-jae " . " Is she the girl who came at morning?  " I whispered to myself.  " Why was she here today ?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.  " Let's not talk about it now " He coldly said. Now it was pin drop silence in the room . Everyone finished their dinner and went in their room . Now it was only Jungkook and Me in the dinning room. 

I stood up to wash my hands as Jungkook called my name.  " Y/n " . I turned around " Yes " . " So... what did you think about forgiving me? " . " Ummm... I guess I should forgive you " I said with little smile.  I know what he did was wrong but he is now so kind and sweet with me and also he saved me that day so I guess I should forgive him now.  " Are you serious? " He said with a shocked face.  " Yeah!  I am Serious " . " Thank you so much Y/n " He said while showing his bunny smile.  I saw his smile for the first time I won't lie but his smile was so cute.  I smiled looking at him smile. 
We both got up and went in our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I was walking towards the kitchen when " Y/n-ahh " I heard Jungkook calling me.  I turned around to see him walking towards me " Yes, do you want something?" . " No!  here take this " He said handing me a phone.  " Who's phone is it and why are you giving it to me? " I asked confused.  " It's for you I know you don't have your phone. You might be getting bored and also I saved all the boys numbers in it including me so if we go on a mission or something you can call us directly if anything happens. " . " ahh...  Thankyou so much " I said with a smile.  He ruffled my hair and went from their. 

I walked in my room and called Seulgi my bestiee I was missing her so bad. She picked up the call after 3 rings.  " Hello!  Who's speaking? " She asked. " SEULGI-AHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH " I screamed in happiness.  " OMG Y/N-AHH I MISSED YOU TOO " she to screamed from the other side.  " Where are you?  Do you even know how much I tried to call you?  I was so worried for you" She said with concern " Don't worry Seulgi I am fine " I said comforting her.  " And where are you now? " I gulped hearing her question. I know she would over react if she knew everything.  But still i decided to tell her everything as she was my best friend and i can't hide anything from her.  I told her everything except the kiss and Jungkook hitting me.  " OMG Y/N YOU SURE YOU ARE FINE? " . I sighed as i knew she would react like this.  " As I said earlier Seulgi I am fine.  And this is my new number so save it Okay.  I have to go now I'll call you later." " Okay Y/n take care and keep calling me " . " Yeah " I hanged up the call. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED ......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DO VOTE :-P