BUSINESS PARTY

Y/N'S POV

I was playing with Yeontan in the backyard that's when I got a call. It was an unknown number.  I hesitantly picked up the call.  " Hello " " Hello Y/n missed me " I widened my eyes hearing his voice.  I didn't expect this.  " S-Sehun " my voice cracked.  " Oh you do remember me huh ?" He said laughing like a maniac.  " How did you get my number? " I questioned getting angry.  " I have my own ways babygirl ". " Stop calling me that Sehun " I gritted my teeth.  " Why you are my babygirl ,aren't you? " " No I am not yours Sehun,  so just stop calling me " . He again started laughing. " No babygirl,  wait for few days i am  coming for you . I'll make you mine soon " Shivers ran down my spine when he said that in a raspy voice. I hanged up the call without saying anything . I picked up Yeontan in my arms and  walked inside the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting in my office completing some files when I got a notification saying that Y/n got a call.  I gave her phone yesterday because she might be feeling bored when we are not around.  But before giving her phone I did hacked her phone cause I really don't want Y/n creating any problems or she getting in any problems. 

   I heard their conversation it was a boy.  He seemed to be obsessed with Y/n.  " I won't let anyone take her she is mine " I whispered hearing their conversation. I can get his information within a second but I want Y/n to confess things to me so I let it slide .  " I guess I'll ask her later about this. "

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

    I was sitting in living room watching some K-drama. When Jimin came and sat beside me.  " Watching K-drama huh? " He said while he took my snack.  I looked at him with an angry pout. He giggled looking and me.  " You are so cute " She said before ruffling my hairs.  " Don't eat my snacks Jimin-ahh " I said with a pout.  " Fine,  actually I came here to tell you that we are going in a party tonight" . " Party ?? why? Is it someone's birthday or something like that? " I asked while my eyes focused on TV.  " No it's a business party and we all are going there " " Jimin it's a business party right then why do you guys need me there? " . He sighed while leaning back on the sofa.  " Y/n you know we can't leave you alone,  it can be dangerous so you need to stay with us ok " . I nodded while looking at him. " Ok then get ready by 8 ok ". He left after saying that. 

      After watching K-drama  for almost whole day.  I switched off the TV.  I stood up while stretching my whole body which was in the same position since morning. I looked at the time it was 5: 30 and we are going to party at 8. As I walked in my room I saw a red box on the corner of the bed.  I opened the book out of curiosity.  I saw a black long dress with a note in that box.  It looked so pretty. I picked the note and opened it. " I know you don't have clothes to wear at the party so I bought you this dress hope you'll like it.  Jungkook  " I smiled a little reading the note and kept in aside taking the dress in my hands adoring it. 

      Before getting ready I thought of getting a quick shower. I came out of the shower aftersome time. I wore that black dress. That dress fitted my body perfectly. I did light makeup with a red lipstick and let my silky hair down my shoulders. " Omg Y/n you look so damn beautiful " I said while kissing my reflection on the mirror. I sprayed some perfume on my body and got ready to go.  " Y/N ARE YOU DONE " I heard Jimin calling me from downstairs.  " COMING " I answered before picking up my purse from the bed and walking downstairs.

       As I was walking downstairs. I saw everyone waiting for me they all looked so handsome. " You look so beautiful my lady " Jimin said as he took my hands and kissed the back of my hand . I blushed hard at his flirty behaviour.  " You also look handsome Jimin " I said.  " You really looking so hot Y/n " Taehyung said with a wink and little smirk on his face.  ' Wierd' I thought to myself " Thank you " I smiled a little at him.