IS IT THE END ?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I took my guns and started rushing towards the door. I can't waste any second now I have to protect my babe. " Jungkook wait " I heard a voice calling me when I reached at the door . " Jungkook where are you going ?" Taehyung asked with a questioning face . " To find Y/n " . " Jungkook don't be a fool you know it isn't safe for you to go alone anything can happen. Don't be careless " Jin hyung said stopping me from going alone. " But hyung I need to find her as soon as possible". " We will Jungkook ".

Soon Namjoon hyung came downstairs running. " Jungkook , we need to rush " .
" What happened Namjoon?" Jin hyung asked . " Taehyun is none other than Mr. Cho yo-han's man ". " So he is the one who is behind this all ?". " GUYS !! I TRACKED HER " Yoongi hyung said from a corner of the room while working on his laptop. " Where is she?" I asked being impatient. " She is in a old hotel in daegu's forest. The hotel was in the hands of yo-han but it isn't in use now. So there aren't any people around.". " We should rush now. Is the backup team ready?". I asked the gaurds earning a nod. We rushed towards our car and drove towards the forest of Daegu.

After an one hour long ride we finally reached at the hotel. We got out of the car and took our positions. Soon the hotel and surrounding area was covered by my guards. I signalled all the guards to go in. I was continuously shooting each and every enemy I saw while Y/n was all over my mind. Her safety is my first and only priority. I soon reached at the top floor of the building. I carefully went in the hall , it was dark in the hall. What I saw broke my heart. The love of my life tied up to a chair and she was a crying mess. The moonlight coming from the window near her showed he face so clearly, she didn't see me cause it was really dark in the hall. I took steps towards her as I heared a voice.
" Why so impatient baby boy ?" That was a girl's voice. I don't know why but I think I heard that voice some where. It was quite familiar. " Who ever is it come in front of me before I loose my calm ". I said in a stern voice. " Aww don't you remember me baby. " She again said making me more angry. " I ain't here to play games , so don't test my patience."
I angrly said.

Soon all the lights in the room switched on. I saw the face I hated the most.
" Shin Dongjae" I said in between my gritted teeth. " Why are you doing all this?". I asked her pointing my gun towards her. " Relax baby, you look so hot when angry." She said making my temper go high. I loaded my gun ready to shoot her. " Don't you dare Mr. Jeon Jungkook" a voice stopped me i looked at the corner of the room where Y/n was tied up. There was a man with her pointing a gun on her forehead. " If you don't want your love to be died in front of you. "

" Baby give that gun to me. " Shin Dongjae said coming closer to me. " Why are you doing all this?". I asked controlling my anger. " I warned you didn't I ? You only belong to me Jungkook and I don't want any other girl coming in between us. " She said as she walked closer to me. " I never belonged to you and never will. What ever happened in the past was my mistake to love you. You are the one who cheated on me. You slut. " She laughed like a maniac hearing my words. " Slut? Me? Only for you daddy." She said with a disgusting pout.

She pushed me on the couch behind me , making me sit on it. She came closer and sat on my lap while facing me. Her legs were on my side. I really wanted to pick her and throw across the room, but i can't cause I don't want Y/n to get hurt because of me. She came closer to my face I was feeling her disgusting breathe all over my face. She cupped my face in her hand. " I love you baby so much " she leaned in to kiss me. I moved my head on the other side so she couldn't kiss me. She chuckled and attached her lips on my neck kissing and sucking it. She took my hands and wrapped them around her waist. A sting of disgust spread all over my body.
I wanted to puke. Her hands were all upon me . She unbuttoned my shirt and her hands were on my chest and slowly moving down. " You're gonna regret this Shin Dongjae". I said.l gritting my teeth. She came closer to my face and whispered " ohh daddy I love it so much when you say my name from this beautiful mouth of yours. I was craving for you so much. I really wanted you to fuck me so bad. I had been always dreaming about you and only you." I scoffed hearing her words. " You had been dreaming only about me, huh . I don't think so I bet you slept with tons of guys till now." I said with sarcasm.

" Daddy don't say that see now I feel hurted. I really can't see why you were dating such a slut like her when you had a better choice. I bet she doesn't even satisfy you. Does she ?." The words coming from her shitty mouth made my blood boil. I caught her by her neck and choked the hell out of her she was unable to breath. " Who do you think you are to say such things about my girlfriend huh. Have you seen yourself? You are nothing but a filthy scumbag."

I applied more pressure on my grip as I heard another scumbag screaming from the corner. " JEON JUNGKOOK LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT EVER HAPPENS NEXT WITH YOU LOVELY GIRLFRIEND ". I felt her as soon as I heard those words . I wasn't scared of him but I just wanted Y/n to be safe and sound. The girl on my lap grabbed my chin and made me look at her forcefully. She was too close to me. I was able to feel her breathe all over me. " Daddy you made a big mistake you love her so much, don't you? Let's see what your girlfriend's reaction will be when she sees her beloved boyfriend fucking another girl in front of her, hmm". She started stripping herself while grinding on my lap. " Ohh daddy you feel so good " she said in pleasure. As she was about to remove her dress.

We heard a gun shot. I panicked and looked at the side where Y/n was. She was all safe. I saw my hyungs running towards me. The man who was pointing the gun at Y/n was on the floor now. Blood was all over the ground. I pushed Dongjae off my lap and got up. " You thought you will win this time huh. I'll never let that happen. " I took my gun from her pocket and shoot her multiple times. My hyungs came near me stopping me from shooting as she was already dead. I soon ran towards Y/n untieing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••