I FUCKED MY WAY INTO THIS MESS

NEXT MORNING

"ahh what the fuck" Y/n woke up because of her alarm ring continuously . As soon as she woke up she felt a sting like pain in her head. Within a second she got flashbacks of what happened yesterday. She was scared to death. She just thought of shrugging it off cause thinking of it again and again was of no use, but was just scaring her more.

She woke up and did her morning routine and went downstairs picked her bag as she wasn't in the mood of having breakfast, she went out of her house heading towards her uni. Standing in front of the alley she thought " what if they are still here searching for me? Nahh i should not go from the alley " she turned around and took the long route.

" finally i made it till the uni " she said while standing in front of the university's gate. As soon as she reached inside. She saw her friend coming towards her " Hey ! buttercup how are you?" Min-ha asked while hugging Y/n. " I'm fine " Y/n answered in cold voice.
" Yahh Y/n-ahh you can't be that cold to your friend , can't you see how cute i am ?" Min-ha said while doing a aigoo.

Y/n looked at her with a disgusted face and headed towards her class with Min-ha following her

Stepping into the classroom you heard a loud voice " OMG Y/N ! MY BABY FINALLY IS HERE" he said while walking towards you.
" i bet you dreamed of me babygirl, was i handsome in your dreams? Huh" he said while his lips almost touching her earlobe.

Y/n pushed him with force he stumbled a little " DON'T YOU FUCKING dare touch me" .
"OK ok " he moved backwards while his both hands in air. You went and sat on your sit at the same time teacher too came in your class and that shit went on for hours. Finally it was time to go.

Standing from your sit you started going towards the locker. Suddenly someone pulled your hand and you ended up in the a old classroom which is not in use now. "WHAT THE HELL SEHUN ? What the fuck are you doing? " you asked with a shocked and angry face. " Just wanted to meet you alone babygirl~" sehun said while smirking. He started coming towards you , you moving backward. He took your hands and pinned them on the wall behind you.

He leaned in closer while your nose almost touching. " Why don't you love me baby? Can't you see my love for you ?" your breath hitched because of the closeness. " I told you already Sehun i don't love you, you should move on " . " I don't want to babygirl" he said leaning in more to kiss you.

You harshly pushed him " DIDN'T I SAY I DON'T LOVE YOU " . He clenched his teeth because of anger. He then again harshly pinned your hands above your head and started sucking your neck. You tried freeing your hands from his grip he was more stronger than you. Still you somehow managed to get free from his grip. You pushed him harshly before slapping him hard. " I HATE YOU SEHUN, I HATE YOU " .
You said while crying hard. You took your bag and started running towards your house. You reached home and though of taking a hot shower for forgetting about everything happened.

Wrapping a towel on and body you got out from the bathroom. After wearing something comfy you thought of watching some K-dramas while you were watching you hearded some car horns outside your house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE MANSION
•••••••••••••••••••••••

" Sir i got her information " said a guard while coming in Jimin's room " Good, lets get her " Jimin said with a little smirk on his face. He got up from his chair and headed towards his car. " Boss is gonna be happy today".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went towards the window just to see some black car and some guards coming out from the cars and a man who looked just like an angel " so beautiful " you said in a low voice while starting at him. Suddenly he looked up at your window. You both made an eye contact while Jimin smirked looking at you . You looked the other side and closed the curtains. " oopss almost got caught " you said while keeping your left hand on your chest to clam down your heart beats . " But who is he ? , i had never seen him around , and looking at him he seemed to be of a royal family, aah anyways " you shrugged it off and went to watch your K-drama again.

Soon you heard your door bell ring " Aishh... I can't even watch my K-drama peaceful" you went to open the door while whinning . As soon as you open the door you saw the man you saw a minute ago standing in front of your door . " umm do i know you mister? " you questioned while looking at him. He started coming towards you , you started taking steps backward. Soon your house was filled with guards. " I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" he said with a smile. " D-do i know y-you? " you asked being little scared. " Ummm No you don't but, soon you will " he said while you looked at him with confusion. " Boys take her in our car" Jimin ordered the guards. "W-WHAT? W-WHY? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? " said terrified by his words.

"You did nothing girl, but just saw the thing you should have never seen " he said and injected something on your neck. Your head started spinning everthing blacked out. The last thing you remember is someone picked you up and took you somewhere you don't know .

........................................................................

Oh yeah please vote :P