HEARTLESS SWEETHEART

"I don't want you to be with Jimin " Jungkook said gritting his teeth. " But why? " I again asked with confusion.
He took my both hands pinning them to the walls , while he leaned in more closer to my face. I looked down as I wasn't able to look him in his eyes. He held my chin lightly and made me look at him. He looked deeply in my eyes , his eyes soften looking at me. He cupped my face and whispered. " Because I love you Y/n " . My eyes widened at his confession. " You w-what? ". " The first day I met you I never thought that you would mean so much to me. I know it's not easy to love me. I am a stubborn and a short tempered person. But I promise to love you, promise to give you everything I can. I just want to tell you that you complete me. Your touch has an amazing effect on me. When you look at me I feel lost in your eyes. Your presence gives me all the happiness in my life . When you are around me , i fell some kind of a euphoria and I do get jealous when you are around other boys or other members. I want you to myself. I love you Y/n " . He said in a voice as sweet as honey. My eyes sparkled because of tears forming in them. I didn't realise that I also started loving him in this time. I was just ignoring the feeling, the butterflies I get when he is around me.

I remembered what happened that day that girl who was she I need to ask him. I held his hand and looked at him in his eyes. " Jungkook I wanna ask you something, but promise that you will be honest with me and will not lie to me " I said in a soft voice. " Yes Y/n I would never lie to you, you can trust me " . I took a deep breath before asking " Jungkook who was that girl who came that day and was calling you Jungkookie and also kissed your cheeks ?" I said emphasising the word Jungkookie. He sighed signalling me to sit on the bed. I sat on the corner of the bed . "Y/n do you think she is my girlfriend? " He asked sitting next to me. I nod my head a little looking down on my lap. " Y/n she isn't my girlfriend. " he said in a shaky voice. " Then who is she jungkook? " he looked before speaking. " It's a long story Y/n. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S FLASHBACK

My dad was one of the biggest businessman and my mom was a famous fashion designer. We were a happy family . We loved each other a lot. Getting up from my bed I went in my bathroom to do my morning routine. I wore something comfortable after washing up and started walking downstairs. " Good morning baby " She said as she kissed my cheeks, while smiling cutely. " Good morning " I said smiling brightly. She was my first love , my mom. I love her more than anything in this world. We both walked downstairs. Dad was already in the dinning room. " Good morning guys " he said brightly. " Good morning dad " I said side hugging him. " Let's have our breakfast boys " Mom said while the maid served us our breakfast. As I was their only child they loved me so much. They never made me cry, they were the best parents I would ever wish for. We were eating it while chit chatting. " Baby you are going to your girlfriend's house, aren't you?" . Mom asked in a teasing tone. " Yes mom " I said being shy as I scratched my neck.

After finishing our breakfast I got ready to meet my second love of my life. My girlfriend ' SHIN DONG-JAE '. I was so excited to meet her. We were dating since two years she was my very first girlfriend. We meet in our university , she was my classmate. We became friends and then best friends and atlast ended up being couples. I can't believe we dated for two years. It's our second anniversary and I'm gonna propose her for marriage today . I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I got ready and sat in my car before starting it and driving towards her house.

Reaching near her house ,I held the diamond ring smiling at the thought of her being mine forever. I parked the car near her house and got out with the ring in my pocket and a bouquet of flowers in my hand. The weather was sunny with cold breeze flowing . It was a perfect weather as I loved. I smiled a little to myself and walked towards the door. Opening the door with the spare key I had I walked in searching for my love. " Aari " I called out her name. Aari was the name given to her my her parents and she also prefers me to call her by that name. Calling her few more times ,but she didn't answer. I was walking towards her room. I heard her talking with someone on the call. " It's nice that your voice is the first thing I heard this morning. You know sometimes I really do feel bad for Jungkook. He is so innocent " She said laughing like a maniac. My heart was pounding so hard. I opened the bedroom door a little to take a look at her. She was laying on the bed with phone in her hand. " Baby do you remember that night we had so much fun " she said in a seductive voice. " The way you were making me feel was so fucking good. I love to be under you. I love when you kiss me all over my body. The way you make me moan your name. Omg baby I'm getting needy can you come over I really do need you now " she said as she kept her phone on her side putting it on speaker. " I am ready to pleasure you anytime babygirl, but what about Jungkook he loves you so much " the boy on the other line said. " About Jungkook don't worry about him. As far as he has money I'll be dating him. His money is the only thing I want " She said with a smirk. " You are such a slut huh " The boy said. " Only for you baby " she said.

Tears were streaming down my eyes as I felt something heavy on my heart. I remembered all the memories we had , all the things we did, everthing. I was broke to the core. I burst the door open with anger and guilt. Anger because the love of my life waa cheating on me and guilty because I dated such a girl who don't deserve me. " J-junkook , when d-did you came " she said while stuttering . " Enjoyed cheating on me " I said while rage filled my eyes. " What are you talking about Jungkook? " She said with a confused look. " STOP WITH YOUR ACTING SHIN DONG-JAE. " I shouted as she flinched a little. " We are over " I said as I threw the bouquet in the room and stromed outside the house driving towards my mansion.

After that day didn't talk to anyone. I had so many trust issues. I was not able to trust anyone around me. I usually locked myself in the room and didn't come out the whole day. I was at my worst state. My mom, she helped me a lot. She helped to come out from my depression. My depression was over but I wasn't the bubbly Jungkook everyone used to know. I became cold and short tempered. I get angry easily at little things. I still wish I never met her. She is my worst nightmare.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I hugged him tightly after hearing his story it was same mine I also got cheated once. I do know the pain we go through. " But after I saw you I felt I can love again. I really do love you Y/n. I love you so much. " He said breaking the hugged. I cupped his cheeks and looked at him in his eyes " I love you too Jungkook. I love you so much ". I said sincerely. He smiled brightly, he looked like a bunny . He hugged me tightly in his arms. " I promise I'll never leave you Y/n . But I have one condition " . " What condition Jungkook? " I said with a frown as I broke the hug. " Don't be too close with Jimin hyung " He said with a little pout. Is he even a mafia? I said to myself. " No Jungkook I will be close to mochi he is my best friend " I said teasing him. " Yah... Don't call him with cute names he isn't even your boyfriend " He said while whinning. " Or else what? " I said with a sarcastic face. Soon his pout turned into a smirk. I gulped looking at him. He pushed me on the bed hovering above me and pinned my hand above my head. He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered in a deep raspy voice. " Or else the consequences won't be good babygirl " He said and licked my earlobe sending shivers down my spine. I pushed him slightly. " Stop it Jungkook. Let's go they must be waiting for you " I said as I blushed . He came closer and pushed the hair strand falling on my face behind my ear. " You look so beautiful when you blush " He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. " Let's go " . He held my hands in his and started walking out.
" I like the way your hand fits in mine" he said making me blush again.

______________________________________

To be continued ......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••