SO MAYBE I'M NOT OKAY

NEXT MORNING

I woke by sunlight hitting my face. I cursed myself for not closing the curtains yesterday. I got up from bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I went in and started brushing my teeth while looking in the mirror. A sudden though of yesterday came in my mind. " Jimin is so caring, at first I thought that he is also a jerk like his so called boss but he is totally opposite to it " I thought while washing my face. After doing my morning routine I wore something comfortable and let my hair fall below my shoulder.

I made my way downstairs

I made my way downstairs. I saw Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the sofa more like waiting for someone. As I came down both of their eyes were on me. " OMO you look so hot Y/n " Jimin said with a shocked face. I blushed a little on his compliment. Jungkook was looking at Jimin with a look that i never saw on his face. I don't know what was he thinking. I just shrugged it off and made my way towards the kitchen before thanking Jimin for the compliment.

" Good morning Y/n " as soon as i entered kitchen i was greeted by three smiley faces.
" Good morning to y'all too " . Then i began helping them with cooking. " Y/N " I heard Jungkook's voice calling me. I rushed to the living room. " y-yes " " Bring me a cup of Coffee " i nodded and went in the kitched to make some coffee. After making it i again made my way towards the living room. " H-here" Jungkook took the cup from my hand.

As I turned around to go to kitchen i heard the bell ring. " Y/n open the door " . I went towards the door. But as i opened the door someone hugged me tightly making me scream a little. " Jungkook i missed you " .
I frozed because of a sudden hug. " YAHH... TEAHYUNG DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ME TO YOU " Jungkook shouted in angry tone.
" What ar- OMO OMO I'm so sorry i didn't know it was you it just happened all of sudden I'm sorry " the guy who's named i assumed as teahyung said while bowing multiple times. " n-no it's o-okay " i said while bowing. " " You all should go in and have sits " . There were five boys standing in front of the door behind taehyung. They all went inside as Jungkook said. Can't deny the fact that they were all so handsome. I was just starting at him until.

" Why the heck you let him hug you huh " he pinned me on the wall. He looked angry. " I-I just open the door and he h-hugged me out of sudden " I said while breathing heavily because of the closeness. " This should not happen again ok " he said while letting me go of his grip. I just nodded in response.

We went back in the living room. " How was the mission guys " Asked Jungkook while sitting on the sofa. " It's was fun " said one of the guy. " Anyways Jungkook who is she , did you started bringing girls home now? " everyone looked at Jungkook with shocked face. " What NO, it's not like what you are thinking " Jungkook said. " Then who is she Jungkook-ahh " " She is Y/n I kidnapped her "
" Ohh ok- wait YOU WHAT " taehyung yelled. " Hyung it isn't my fault she saw them killing Mr. Wang's man " .

Everyone looked at me it made me feel little uncomfortable. " She looks hot though " Taehyung said. Anyways let's introduce ourself to her " . They introduced themselves to me " Hi I'm Kim Taehyung or V, Hi I'm Min Yoongi or Suga, Hi I'm Jin WWH u know " He said while giving a flying kiss while others roll their eyes. " Hi I'm your hope your my hope I'm J-Hope, Hello I'm Kim Namjoon " .

" Y/n bring them some snacks " Jungkook said coldly . I nodded my head and went. " HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU " Jimin came running in the living room happily. " we are fine Jimin and where were you " Namjoom asked. " Oh i was in the office checking some files " " hmm... Anyways Jungkook I have something to ask you " Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook.

" Yes hyung what is it ? " " Jungkook i saw some bruises on Y/n's hands and legs can you explain that " everyone looked at Jungkook listening to Namjoon's question.
" I'll tell hyung this guy beat her up with belt " Jimin said pointing at Jungkook while he scoffed. " Jungkook this isn't right " J-Hope said with a angry face. " Anyways why do you care? And you don't even know the reason for that " Jungkook said in annoyed tone. " No matter what the reason was Jungkook you aren't allowed to hurt her you don't have any rights to do that , you can't hurt that poor girl Jungkook " Jin almost rapped while his face became red.

" YOU GUY'S DON'T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO NOT I KIDNAPPED HER AND I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT , DON'T FORGET I'M STILL YOUR BOSS " Jungkook stomped out of the living room . They all looked shocked but not surprised. He was always so short temper. He would get angry at a silly thing.

After few seconds Y/n entered the living room with snacks. " Here t-take this " she placed the snacks in front of them. They gave me a sweet smile before i walk out from the living room. " She looks so innocent, she doesn't deserves this " sighed left their mouth when Teahyung said that.

TIME SKIP

As time passed i became comfortable around them especially Jimin . We really become close friends. We all would hangout with each other watch movies but these things happened only when Jungkook wasn't around.

I was standing in my balcony recharging myself with some fresh air until Jimin came into my room. " What are you doing ?" He asked " Nothing just getting some fresh air" .
" Y/n " " hmm" " Can i ask you a question? "
" Ofcourse you can mochi " " Do you love anyone or i mean ever fell in love with someone? "
" Why are you asking this out of sudden Mochi " " Just was curious, it's ok if you don't want to ans-"
" Falling in love was the biggest mistake i made " I spoke without looking at him. " Huh what do you mean Y/n? "
" My mistake was making him my first priority when i was nothing for him "
" Y/n i know you are hurt dont worry I'm always here for you " he said comforting me.

Tell me your story
Start from the beginning
Start from where you felt unloved
Tell me the things you are afraid to admit
Tell me what is it that you want the most in this world

I want to know what makes you happy
I want to make you happy again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to vote :) P