SHOULD I CONFESS

Jungkook picked me up and was walking towards my room. When one of the man came in front of us with a gun. " You thought you killed everyone. " He said with a smirk. He shoot a bullet which went straight into my right thigh. I screamed in pain. He was going to shoot another bullet at me. But Jungkook was fast enough. He turned and hid behind a wall protecting us from getting hit by a bullet. He kept me on the ground. " Don't move or it will hurt more ok. I'll be back. " he removed his gun from the pocket and went out towards the man. He shoot the man in his both legs as he was not able to walk now. At the same time, all the members came while running. They saw the mansion was surrounded by dead bodies . " WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? " Jin shouted while panting as they ran into the mansion hearing the bullets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

" Jimin hyung take Y/n to hospital. She got shoot by a bullet in her thigh. I'll be there before keeping this little shit in place " I said while picking the man with his collar. " WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N ?" Jimin asked with concern . " I'll explain it later now take her and go. She is behind that wall " I pointed at the wall as Jimin rushed there and took Y/n in his car and drove off. " Clean these bodies " I ordered to the guards. " Jungkook what happened? " Namjoon asked. I explained everything to them while tying the man in the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

" Where are we going? " I asked him. " To the hospital ofcourse " He said while focusing on the road. " Jimin it's bleeding to much " I said while tears streaming down my cheeks because of the pain. I felt my thigh got numb. " Don't worry Y/n it will be alright " .

" Jimin " I said while sobing " Hmm"
" If I die today donate all the organs to one who needed. But except my middle fingers donate it ------ to your so called mafia boss " .
He was laughing his ass out listening my words. " You serious right now? " . " Don't laugh I'm not joking Jimin ". I glared at him with my teary eyes. " Cute. Don't worry cupcake you wont die ok , it will be alright " .We reached the hospital. Doctors dressed up my wound before removing the the bullet. We thanked the doctor and went back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

I woke up feeling the cold breeze coming from my window. The sun was about to set. It was a cold evening. I looked at my side only to see Jungkook sleep on the sofa.
" Why is he sleeping here in my room? " I said while trying to recall the things that happened. I saw bandages on my body. That's when a sudden rush of flashback came. My body began to tremble just by thinking of the things that happened. I covered myself with blanket and covered my mouth with my hands to suppress my sobs. I was feeling so disgusted. The way he touched my body. Remembering each and every things made me shiver. No matter how much i stop my self but i was not able to forget that thing. A sob felt my mouth even after covering my mouth.

" Y/n are you awake? " Jungkook woke because of my sobs. I didn't answer. He came near me. " Y/n look at me" me tapped my shoulder and said in the softest tone ever. I shook my head as I don't want him to look me in this state. I was looking a mess. " Y/n look at me I'm here no one will do anything to you ok. I promise" He said comforting me. " I look ugly now " I answered in between the sobs. " No you don't, you are beautiful, look at me " He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him. Tears continuously streaming down my face ,my nose was red because of crying. " You look cute " he said before chuckling a bit.

" Don't cry Y/n. I won't let anything to happen to you. I will protect you till my last breathe. I promise. No one can touch you. You are safe with me " He said before pulling me in his hug. I was feeling his warmth. It was so comforting. I can stay like that forever. I didn't want to let go of the hug. He said some sweet words while caressing my hair. I saw sincerity in his eyes when he said that he will protect me. I don't know what is it exactly but I like when he is there for me, around me. We were sitting while hugging each other for more than 15 minutes. No one of us wanted to let go.