THANKS ,I HATE IT

He pulled me in his bedroom. I yanked my hands from his grip . He chuckled a little. He pinned me on the wall while my hands over my head. He turned the light switch on which was beside us. He was none other than Taehyung .He was so close to my face. I struggled in his grip. The more I struggled the more he came closer. He was about to kiss me but then I remembered I was wearing heels . I stepped on his leg putting my whole body's pressure on his leg. He groaned in pain a little and immediately left my hands.

" So brave aren't we "He said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at him. " I'm going " I turned around to open the door but before i could do anything he picked me up and threw me on the bed. " WHAT THE FUCK ?" he hovered above me and kept his hand on my mouth shutting me up. " Do you want to wake others up so they could know what you were trying to do? "" What no please don't tell this to anyone Taehyung " He thinked for a while. " Hmm ok I won't but what will I get in return" " What do you want ?". " Nothing much babygirl just a kiss I guess " I widened my eyes. He smirked seeing my reaction. " W-what n-no I Won't do t-that " " Aww so I guess I should inform Jungkook as soon as possible " . " Why are you doing this? " . " Cause I want to taste you babe " he came a little closer to my face. Suddenly the door burst open. "Y/N".

??? POV

I woke up as I felt my throat dried. I took the bottle on the night stand but it was empty. " Arghh.... I have to go down now " I got up from the bed cursing. I made my way towards kitchen. I took a bottle from the refrigerator and drank half of it. I kept the bottle in the refrigerator and again started walking towards my room. As I was walking I heard a voice it was a girl's voice. It was coming from Taehyung's room. I went closer to hear who was it. " Why are you doing this? " . I widened my eyes. What the heck is she doing there with Taehyung.

Without thinking twice I brust opened the door. What I saw made me angry Taehyung was hovering above her. They were so close to each other. " Y/N " I screamed at the top of the lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I heard the door burst opened and someone screaming my name. The moment I saw who was it . I started trembling. I pushed Taehyung with all force and stood up from the bed. Taehyung fell down from the bed but at that moment I didn't care about him. " J-jungk-ook" a furious Jungkook standing in front of me. His eyes were fumming red. He clenched his jaws looking at me.

" What the fuck are you doing here at midnight Y/n ?" he said through his gritted teeth. I knew that I fucked up badly now. What if Taehyung tells him the truth. What will happen now. Omg Jimin where are you. " I asked you something Y/N what are you doing here at this hour ? " . " Ummm... A-actually I-I Um.. I-I w-was j-" ." STOP STUTTERING " I flinced at his sudden burst out.

" Shall I tell him the truth Y/n ?" Taehyung said looking at me innocently . I shooked my head a little while sweat forming on my forehead. "What's the matter Taehyung? ". Jungkook asked shifting his gaze to Taehyung. " Well, babygirl was trying to escape from here , I was not sleepy so I was just roaming around the mansion. I saw her walking to the door and trying to open it but before she does that I caught her." Each and every word coming from Taehyung's mouth made Jungkook more angry from before. I looked at Taehyung with a shocked face. I wasn't knowing he would actually spill the tea. " What?? babe I told you to give me a kiss and I would shut my mouth forever, but you missed the chance " . He said looking at my shocked expression.

" So the punishment wasn't enough for you huh. You think you can escape from here so easily " Jungkook deeply chuckled. I was already trembling by his anger. " Let's go and take your punishment like a good girl" he held my hands in a painful grip. I hissed from the pain. He was about to pull me but I freed my hands from his grip. " I'm not going anywhere with you " I said moving backwards. I had enough of this. Living like this was a living hell. I wanted to protect myself from him and escape this mansion . " Wrong move girl " he said and again pulled my hand and started dragging me. We reached the living room. I again yanked my hands from his grip. Probably this made him more angry. " stop testing my patience Y/n " .

He again held my hand this time more harshly and dragged me in his room. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me. He came closer to my face " Why did you try to run huh? " He said while trying to be calm. "
I-I am s-sorry i won't do it again " . " You better don't, you don't know what can I do to you yet " his deep voice was scary as hell.
" Why did you let taehyung come close to you huh? do you like him or something? " ." WHAT no , i don't like him " I was little surprised by his question.

He leaned in closer our lips were almost touching " Shit Y/n ! I can't resist it anymore " he said before slamming his lips on mine. My heart was beating so fast. He was kissing me but I didn't gave in. I was still processing the things. He pulled out staring at my eyes. "Y/n I'm sorry for everything you went through because of me, I know it's hard but can you forgive me " I looked at him with a shocked face. I wasn't believing my ears. So called heartless and rude mafia just said sorry. He chuckled at my reaction. " so are you forgiving me? " he asked. " Huh.. Umm I'll think about it " . I said with a little cold tone. " ok ok take your time " "first of all can you please get up you are still above me " I said pushing him a bit. " Why I like it this way " he said leaning closer. I pushed him with force. He fell on the bed beside me.

I ran from his room and went straight to my room. I closed the door and kept my hand on my increased heartbeat. " What the fuck did he just kiss me? OMG please don't fall in love with me please. " I was afraid of my past I didn't have any guts to face it again. I fell asleep while thinking about what happened a minutes ago.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Omg did I really kiss her . I don't know why but I was not able to resist her lips they were plumpy and they taste so good. Whenever she is around some other guy I don't know why but I get so jealous. Especially that Taehyung he is always flirting with her. I guess I'm in lov -WHAT NO IT CAN'T BE. I don't love her .All girls are the same. She betrayed me. I can't fall in love again I can't repeat the same mistake twice . It makes me weak. I can't, I loved her so much but still she choosed to betray me I can't trust anyone with my feelings now. A tear came from my eyes thinking about her.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to vote : P