UNITY OF HELL

Hoseok who was controlling his laugh for so long, finally brust out laughing. He was laughing so hard that he fell off the sofa. 
" OMG what's happening over here? " Taehyung asked out of no where.  " Haha Taehyungiee I wish you came here before. You know what happened?  First time in the history someone roasted yoongi ". He again bursted into laugh. Taehyung was looking so shocked. Yoongi just didn't care and went to sleep again. I looked at them wierdly and went from their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I and Jimin hyung went in the basement where I tied the man yesterday . I told Namjoon hyung to get some information about him. I wanted to know who did this. Who was behind it? . I know Y/n doesn't have any enemies rather than her university bully Ae-ri and also Y/n isn't connected to any of the mafia things.  So it might be my enemy, but why did they target her. 

I walked towards the man who was passed out. I threw ice cold water on him to bring him back to his senses.  " What's your name? " I asked him as soon as he opened his eyes.  " Why would i tell you? " he snapped back at me. I chuckled calming my anger down.  " I'm asking for the last time.  What's your name? " I asked in a stern voice.  But he didn't even say a word.  " Tsk... So you want me to show you some worst moments of your life huh? ". He still didn't open his mouth.  " Alright then Jimin hyung bring the knife " I ordered as he brought the knife. 

The tied man started trembling in fear.  " D-don't I will tell my n-name.  My name is Geun-woo.  Han Geun-woo." ." Hmm.. Why did you come here? " I questioned.  " I-I was ordered to hurt Y/n in a way that she would never forget. I swear I did it because I was ordered.  I wanted money so I had to do it. " My blood started boiling listening to his words.  " Who ordered you to do so ?"  I asked with anger filled inside of me. " I'm sorry I c-can't tell you t-that " . He replied with a shaking tone.

" I don't want NO as my answer " . He kept quiet.  " well i guess I have to do it then. " I walked towards the table on the room and took a jar filled with a mixture of red chilli powder and salt.  Jimin looked at me confused.  " What are you gonna do? " Jimin asked.  " Just wait and watch " . I took the knife from Jimin hyung and walked towards the man. I kneeled at his level. I straced the knife from his face towards his arms. His eyes were filled with fear.  His body was sweating . I pushed the knife in his arms making a cut in his arm down his elbow.  He screamed in pain and I was loving it.  I smirked seeing him like this.  I took the jar and applied the mixture of red chilli and salt on his cut making the cut burn twice the painful it was. Jimin hyung smirked when he saw what I did.  A satisfied look was on my face when Geun-woo screamed painfully.  " P-please leave me I'll tell you.  I'll tell you but please don't do anything to me " . "Hmm.. Ok I will think about it.  But first of all who told you to do this ?" " It was a girl.  Her name is Shin Dong-jae. "

I widened my eyes hearing her name.  I never thought that I would hear her name again. Anger fillled in my body as I heared her name. I took my gun shooting all the bullets in his body.  " Jungkook calm down " Jimin hyung tapped on my shoulder. I threw the gun around the room and started punching the wall.  My knuckles were bleeding.  Jimin hyung pushed me backwards.  " WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNGKOOK ? STOP HURTING YOURSELF.  " he said bringing me back to my senses. 

" I want her recent information right now.  Where does she lives ? Her friends her boyfriend everything ". I said running my fingers through my hair.  " Are you sure Jungkook? " Jimin hyung asked once to confirm.  " Do it now " I ordered as he walked out of the room leaving me alone. " Why did she do this?  What's the point of doing it?" I though. Listening her name I got all the flashbacks.  " Arghh...  I need some time to process this " I said while walking out of the room. 

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I was standing in the backyard of the mansion playing with Taehyung's puppy his name is Yeontan. He is so cute. I sat there taking Yeontan on my lap.  He curled himself into a ball and layed on my lap. I looked around I liked this backyard.  It was so comfortable there. Soon my eyes noticed a figure standing at the other side of the backyard.  I looked clearly. It was a guy.  He was standing there wearing a white shirt.  His sleeves were rolled up showing his tattoos.  He looked perfect. His face was so cute with a well built body. His face was having lots of piercing.  His eyebrows, his lips and his ears.  He looked so breathtaking.  He was a perfect boyfriend or I can say husband material.  " Wait what am I even thinking? " I slapped on my face a few times to get me out of my thoughts.

Yeontan who was sitting on my lap stood up and started running.  " Tanniie don't run you will hurt yourself " I ran after him.  He went towards Jungkook and started jumping in front of him asking Jungkook to pick him up . Jungkook chuckled seeing his cute moves. He picked him up.  Yeontan looked so small in his bulky arms.  " What were you doing here? " He asked caressing Yeontan.  " Nothing just playing with him " I answered.  " Did you decide yet? " " Umm..  About what? " I asked confused.  " About forgiving me ". " Huh.. Not yet . How can I forgive you so easily after that? . But thanks for helping me yesterday .  I really appreciate it. "  " Then you should forgive me "  " Why tho? " . " Cause I saved you from them " . " Well as I said I'll think about it " . " You should think quickly Y/n " . " And what's the reason for that" " Because 'Forgiveness is a strange thing . It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends.  It can be hardest of all to forgive the people we love ' so if you take more time to forgive me it will make me think you love me" He said with a winked and walked inside with Yeontan.  I stood there confused of what he said.  " That line was deep.  But I-I don't l-love him.  Right? " .

At that moment my heart said " Go ahead and confess your love he is the right one for you". but at the same time my brain said " Don't fall in love again you are not ready to take the damage of betrayal again "

What should I do?  Do I really love him? Is it just attraction? I really don't know what's in my head right now.

........................................................................

NEXT MORNING

I woke at the sound of birds chirping outside the window.  " Such a lovely morning " I whispered as I got out from the bed and did my morning routine.  I wore a floral print frock and let my hair down. I walked downstairs.  All of them were already up.  Some of them were working on the laptop and some were on their phone.  " Ohh Y/n-ahh you are up.  Good morning cupcake. " Jimin said getting up from the sofa and hugging me tightly.  " Good Morning Mochi" I hugged him back. " Good morning everyone " Jungkook said coming down from upstairs.  Getting everyone's attention . Jimin let go of the hug quickly as soon as Jungkook came.  I did caught Jungkook glaring at Jimin time to time. 

" Namjoon hyung did you get the information I told you to get yesterday". Jungkook asked Namjoon. " Yes I did. She lives in Busan.  But right now she is somewhere in Seoul and about her boyfriend she doesn't have any or maybe she kept secret to herself about her relationship status. Her parents are in Daegu right now. She also often visits Mr. Cho Yo-han's company. "  " If I'm not wrong Cho Yo-han is our rival isn't he? " Seokjin questioned.  " Yeah he is , but why would she meet him? " Jungkook was confused.  " Namjoon hyung set up a meeting with Shin Dong-jae " . " Are you sure Jungkook ?" " Yes hyung I need to know the reason behind all this . So just do it ". Saying that he walked out of the living room.

" What's happening here Jimin oppa. I'm hella confused ". I asked with a confused face.  " You will know it soon cupcake. " He ruffled my hair and walked away. I too shrugged it off and went in my room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TO BE CONTINUED......

........................................................................

DON'T  FORGET TO VOTE :P