SHATTERED GLASS

Y/N'S POV

         Walking around the room while thinking a way to ask Jungkook's permission for going out. He was currently in his home office working on some papers. " Go for it Y/n you can do it, YOU CAN DO IT Y/N " I shouted a little bit high as felt confidence running in my veins. "  What are you going to do Y/n ? " I heard a deep voice from behind. The confidence which I was feeling went to zero the very other second I heard his voice. " Ohh... J-jungkook when did you came " I nervously smile feeling a bit embarrassed. " When you were shouting that you can do it , so what were you talking about ?"  He asked raising his eyebrow. " Um.... N-nothing kookie. "  "Hmm okay" he came inside the room and sat on the bed . He patted his thigh indicating me to go and sit . I quickly went and sat on his lap. " It's the time
Y/n just tell him about you going out " I thought to myself. " Kookie" " Y/n " we called each other at the same time. " You wanna say something Y/n , go on I'm listening." He said looking at me. "No kookie you go first it's nothing important tho ". "Hm... Okay so actually I wanted to tell you that we are going on a mission today evening and don't wait for us we will come late. " He said caressing my hairs. " Ohh okay kookie be safe okay and also tell others to be safe too okay " I said while thinking that now I can go out and come before they come. "Don't worry okay we all will be safe hmm but first can I get my kiss before we go" he said and pressed his plumpy lips on mine kissing me like there's no tomorrow. They were happy with each other.

Only if they know what's waiting for them in future .

        All the members got ready wearing all black with black mask. The also carried many weapons with them for the fight. I can't deny the fact that I was worried for them. Jungkook came and cupped my cheeks " Baby are you okay you look worried" "I'm alright kookie, but please be safe okay . I'll be waiting for you." Her just nodded and kissed all over my face making me giggle.  He smiled looking at me and said " You look more beautiful when you smile , so keep smiling okay" I nodded and hugged him.
" Yahhh , see this brats being all lovey dovey like a couple are you guys dating or something" Jin oppa shouted while raising his eyebrow while the other members looked at us suspiciously like we did a crime. " Ofcourse we are dating" Jungkook said without any expressions. " WHAT!" they all shouted at once making me flinch "Aishh.. why are you guys shouting" Jungkook said with a irritated face. " You guys are dating and didn't even tell us about it" Hobi oppa said with a pout ." You didn't ask tho" Jungkook shrugged off.

        Jimin came towards me and cupped my cheeks " Cupcake why didn't you tell me about you dating. Am I not your friend anymore. " He said with a sad pout. " No mochi don't think like that. I was actually planning to tell you soon. "

" That doesn't change the fact that you didn't tell me . I thought I was your best friend but I guess no . It's okay I'll just find someone el- " I kept my hand on his mouth shutting him up .

" Yahh.. don't say that you are my only bestie okay I'll not let you find another one. Got it ."

" Hmm okay" he was still sad. I gently took his hands in mine ." Mochi I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that . I promise I'll share each and everything with you okay just don't be sad.

" It's okay Y/niee " we were talking to each other while smiling when two muscular hands made it's way and distanced us from each other.. " She is my girlfriend. You should maintain distance" He said glaring at Jimin . "And you don't you dare get too close to other guys. You are only 'MINE' " he said making me little blush. " Let's go guys" her commanded everyone as that all started walking outside. He kissed my forehead softly and whispered in my ears. " I said I don't like it when you are with other guys didn't I. You will get your punishment when I come back and it isn't gonna be easy one so be ready okay." He said and bit my earlobe making me flinch a little. Her smirked and went towards his car and soon started driving the car getting far from the mansion. I closed the door and went inside.