I'M WHICH EVERYTHING GOES WONDERFULLY WRONG

NEXT MORNING

I woke up because of the chaos going on downstairs. God they were so loud. " Arghh... " I groaned while getting up from the bed. I did my morning routine and wore something comfortable. I was feeling so awkward to meet Jungkook now because of yesterday. " But it isn't like I love him or something. I should not think much about it " So i just shrugged it off and went downstairs.

" Good morning Y/niee " Jimin hugged me. " Good morning mochi" I hugged him back. I can feel Jungkook's intense stare on us but I just ignored it. " Are you guys going somewhere ". I asked as they were all dressed up and there were many weapons with them also bodyguards were waiting for them with the cars ready to go. " Umm... Yeah actually we forgot to tell you but we are actually going on a mission. So we will be home late at night " . Hoseok answered.

" Don't worry maids will be with you so you are not alone ok. Take care we will be home as soon as possible " Jimin cupped my cheeks. "Be safe okay " he just smiled as answer. " We don't have much time let's go " Jungkook said in a cold tone. I just rolled my eyes knowing that he doesn't like Jimin being near me. He hugged me the last time and went towards his car .

I was standing near the door looking at them. Everyone was sitting in the car. Jungkook came out of the car and started walking towards me. " Honey, we are going on a mission that doesn't mean you have any chance to escape from here. If you try to escape from here don't forget that I am a mafia and I know where your parents are right now. In short if you want to see them safe and sound so be a good girl and follow the rules. Hmm" I just nodded. I know he can do anything as he is a mafia. I want my parents safe.

Saying that he turned and went to his car. " Make sure she doesn't escape or you are dead " He ordered his guards before starting the car and disappearing. I sighed and went inside the mansion. " What am i gonna do now i don't even have my phone with me. Arghh.... I'm so bored. I guess i should go and help maids in the kitchen " I went in the kitchen. " Heyy! good morning beautiful " Lia said smiling brightly. " Good morning to you too " . " What do you wanna eat for lunch Y/n? " . " Umm... Can you cook me some kimchi rice please " . " Why not" .I sat on the table while see started cooking.

" We are here " Rima and Lina came in the kitchen with their hands full of groceries. " Ohh Hello Y/n " Rima said while smiling. " Hello " i bowed a little. Lina patted my head.
" I'm so bored , I dont even have my phone with me " i pouted. " Can I help you to cook ?" I asked " No Y/n what if you get hurt " Lia said while washing vegetables . " I'm a maid here so, I shall work right ?" " No, master ordered us not to let you work in the mansion " " Huh... Why tho? " I frowned. " We don't know, may someone is in love " She said teasing me. " WHAT NO " . They started laughing.

______________________________________

TIME SKIP 7:OO PM

I was in the living room sitting on a sofa watching K-drama. " Y/n-ahh " I heard Lina calling me. " Yess " I looked at her direction. " Y/n-ahh we are leaving now, we prepared the dinner for all ok. Take care and eat your food on time " I nodded. " Bye go home safely ". They went now it was only me in this bigass mansion. I again focused on my K-drama. " Just kiss her already man " I said as I was totally focused on the TV.

After sometime, I heard a gunshots from outside . I flinched because of sudden loud sound. I went towards the window to take a look outside. What I saw scared me so much. There were two vans in the front of the mansion and 12 to 14 man who were wearing black clothes with masks came out of the vans. They were shooting the guards inside the mansion . Without wasting any time I ran upstairs and locked my self in the nearest room before taking a phone from the dead body of a guard . I took it and called Jimin. " Pick up the call please, pick up the call " . He wasn't receiving my calls. I then started calling everyone but no one picked the call. " Shall i call him, Arghh... Lets just call" .