From where the nightmare starts

"Ada Lynn stop running! " Her mother, Caroline was running behind her five year old daughter who was not ready to wear the the small navy blue ball gown.

Caroline stopped and breathes heavily with lots of running and Adalynn was not ready to stop yet.

She hates going to ball parties because she don't like to wear a fricking ball gown.

When kids  start liking that that? No kids likes to wear this.

"I'm not buying you a ice cream then" She shouted ,Adalynn running steps came to halt and in no time she was near her mother with arms open to let her dress whichever the way Caroline want.She grinned at victory.

She made a perfect high bun on her dark brown hairs and dressed her in the blue ball gown.

She chose cute dark red sandals for her.

Caroline was already dressed in black elegant dress.

She carried her in arms and butler opened door for her.

Adalynn happily looked out from the window seeing so many trees passing by and Caroline was just checking her emails for her next meeting.

Caroline is a widow with a five year daughter. A very successful businesswoman . She took over the company after his husband died.

As soon as they arrive driver opened door for them Adalynnn jumped out from the car, came running to her mother side.She took her hand and they entered in ball.

As usual, many rich families, businessmans with high status were chatting with wine glasses in their hands.

What only thing which interests Adalynn was the big table full of delicious deserts and food.

She let of Caroline's hand ran towards the big dinner table looking at everything with so much hunger.

She did the starting with cupcakes then pastries and then chocolates and in no time she looked like a complete mess.

Her mouth was covered with chocolate liquid around it and she knew is mother saw it she would give her a nice scolding.

She tries to find something to wipe her mouth but couldn't find one. She huffed and stomped her feet in annoyance.

"You could mine hankorrcheiff" A boy a two or three years older than her offered his napkin.

She look at him with big brown eyes in curiosity as he extended his hand to give her napkin.

Could kids fall in love?

No, absolutely not! as far I know.

But in that moment, everything little Adalynn saw was in different perspective.Different light.

She name it 'love at first sight'.

And he named it 'from where is nightmare starts'

Who knows that the little kind gesture shared by that little boy will be such a disaster?

*sigh*

*11 years later

"Adalynn just wake the hell up! " Caroline shouted and Adalynn grunted in annoyance

She hates mornings like everyone but somehow everyday she manages to get up from the heaven called bed.

She quickly brushed her teeth took a quick shower (late as always) and wore a simple black knee length dress.