Picking a wedding dress with him

Vincent's POV

"Bye honey, take care" I ended the video call before giving her screen kiss? I think.

It's Charlotte. She is on business trip and I couldn't even meet her.

I miss her so much. I want to feel her in my arms and what could I do except waiting for her to return.

Till we meet again, I would be married.

I told her yesterday. I still remember she tries to brighten up to think postively that we would be together just the matter of few months.

She didn't say anything about how she felt about my marriage but her eyes speaks a lot.

Fuck. It's all my father's and my grandmother fault. If they didn't add that stupid marriage alliance contract, would happily married to the women I love.

If I did not get married, my owner title of all my company will be taken. My dad just had like couple of companies in the start but I made it reach the top companies in the world.

I'm not selfish, I could give up on marriage thing but I couldn't. My mom. She always want me to be successful.

I wouldn't be here today if I didn't hear her mother's last word in my head every single day and now I couldn't lose everything , let my mom down just because I chose to be selfish and only care about me.

I agreed on marriage but only for my benefit.

I don't from where this marriage contract thought came from but it's definitely a nice option.

I closed my eyes. That same brunette appears in my mind I just saw yesterday.

People change with time and she did. She was not that quirky loud extroverted teenager anymore.

I still so unsettling that I'm going to marry the women whom I tried to stay away at all cost in my teenage years.

What I saw that moment when I turn around to look at her was a mature woman with control over actions.

She was very calm and composed like hell! She didn't want to glance at me, the guy on whom she spent her whole teenage life.

She changed so much. Her hair was long,she lost a lot of baby fat and. Her features are very define ;her lips were more pink than before but one thing never changed.

Her brown eyes. It was same as before, they never loses a single shade. Lively maybe more lively than before.

But when she ran outside, I was confused
Why would she run?

So I followed her and there she was taking elevator.

I had a meeting after this, so I quickly stopped it by putting my feet.

Her stupid lie that she forgot something in her car was amusing me.

But we finally set in the marriage contract.

It's still shocking to know that she also wanted a contract marriage, the same girl which dreams to be married with me. Maybe she found someone.

I stare down at my ring. I just hope these six months just pass quickly so me and Charlotte could have a happily ever after.

My thoughts got interrupted when my secretly knocked on door.

I adjusted my coat and told him to come in.

"Sir, you have a wedding dress choosing event with miss Rose" My secretry George says looking through my schedule.

What the fuc- ?As long as I remember, there is no such thing as this in my schedule.