Charity Gala= Prepare for The battle

Gracefully tugging a loose stand behind her ear, biting lucious lips in anxiety, beautiful long fingers interwined together, a diamond ring proudly shining dark black hairs with some brown shaded locks tied in low bun,her eyes decorated with brown and blurry peach shades with Brown and orange. And lips they were naturally beetroot red.

A silky satin light pink gown hugging her curves tightly. Gloves in her hands and feathery scalf on her arms with beautiful diamond necklace flaunting her subtly tanned skin.

She looked like goddess. A goddess of beauty.

Who doesn't want to be her?

She is considered the princess of ice when she gracefully skates on ice but her heart it's warm like sun.

Like sun,
It flames when angry, it sets when sad, it rises when it is happy.

She has everything what she don't have?

freedom...

To make her own choices.

It's always her mother making choices for her, to her dress to attiques,even for her marriage every decision is taken by her mom.

Her own mom is villain in her story but let's see in another way.

Is she......

Is she a villain?

this question changes all perspectives.
.

Vincent's POV

(Oh yeah! Suprise, I know we love MC's POV*wink*)

" you are being late you are supposed to be here by now"my father yelled at me.

"I will be there—"by looking at my watch 9:00 p.m.

" 9:10" I cut the call before this old man start his speech again.

I need a whisky right now.

I don't want to be late infact I am known for being punctual at time but today, for the first time because of a mere girl I am going to be late.

I  stormed into her room and there she is  wearing her earrings in slow pace as she notice my anger her one earring fall on ground.

" I told you to wait outside"she said raising her her tone.

Trying to be angry here, aren't we?

" I've been waiting for the last 30 minutes but you—"I came close to her face, I noticed she was holding her breath.

There is silence before she took a step back.

" alright I admit that I take little more time  but you don't have to turn in raging fiery man. Mr. Harrington " putting her hand on chest like she is hurt.

What kind of dramatic drama is this?

" if you are done and if you do not sit in car in 20 seconds, I'm leaving you " with this I walk out and sit inside my car.

I chuckle when I see her walking or I would say running in her dress having lots of trouble holding it all together.

Did I just chuckled?

She finally sit in, panting too heavily.

She examines at me with worry and anger filled in her eyes.

Eyeing me up and down.she said " you are being mean and brutal Mr Harrington "

When she calmed her hot head by taking long breaths I don't know from where she pull out a Bourbon bottle.