Wise man say only fools

Author's pov
"Can't you think of us!!! he wants his father to be there for him"she yelled crying.she could not stop these tears from flowing down her cheeks as she hit his chest with her trembling dainty first.

her hits on his chest with rhythms with muffled hiccups

"i'm trying ellie, I want to be home as much as I can"he looks down at his quivering wife in pain.

he tries to hug her,to comfort,to beg at her feet until she tells him to stop but she pushes him away ,he tries to reach for her.

,she looks at him with her teary eyes and whisper, "don't" and rush to her room locking it loudly enough.

"Ellina,open the door,open the door!!!!please"he was on his knees hitting roughly at the door.

"open the door, I will be there for both of ......you"he screamed and cried,asked for her forgiveness.

that little boy saw her go in.after some days she died.

due to cancer but that little boy still wished her last days were full of happiness not her cries.

he could have saved her.

Vincent's pov

I look at my mother's tomb

Ellina louis harrington.

I put down lavenders beside her.

lavenderw were her favourite.she made whole garden with it.

it's a beautiful place.

I wish I could stay there my whole life.

I went inside my car,my butler gave sympathetic look which I ignored.

I stare outside from window mom's grave appearing smaller and smaller then eventually disappearing away.

he didn't visit mom on her death anniversary.

I wish it could suprise me.

I reached school and the atmosphere here is lively.

laughing,screams,teacher yelling at students to stop fooling around.

I saw my friends waiting for me .

"you look gloomy dude" nate says encircled his arm around my neck and giving small flirty handwaves to the girls as we walk to my class.

"where's ryan"i ignored the question and answered with a question instead.

"probably simping over maths textbook "nate makes disgusting face maybe figuring out all the possibilities how the fuck maths is good subject.

I hugged nate before I entered my class. as always it was filled with students and I took the last corner seat of right side.

girls were talking looking at me giving few things that they consider sweet giggles. dumbass bitches.

and then she entered all gasping for oxygen rubbing her back slowly due to the impact of running with bagpack.

her friend gives her water bottle and she chugs it down thel whole.

she again runs to her seat as soon as teacher came in sight.being late had become her tradition now.
"good morning students,we will start from electromagnetic induction"I took out my rough notebook noting down anything i find noticeable.

the smell of fresh lilies surrounds and when i turned around a little,Adalynn Rose was sitting behind me flashing a big smile putting her hands on cheeks taking the support from desk.