The Wedding Day

Author's POV

You collide with coincidence with your soulmate.when your eyes met for the first time,in most cases it's love at first sight.

You talk a little bit in order to be friends. You decide to exchange numbers and all day waiting for him or her to just give one text or call.

You decided to meet again. You spend hours to find a dress even you know it's just a hangout, not date.

You find that person's even lame jokes funny. You feel goosebumps even your hand brush a little with him or her.

One crazy night, you confess your love and never expected for him to like you back

You go on dates but everytime it ends, it leave for craving for more.

It always seems like you don't even want to leave each other for a minute.

You firstly hold hands, then a little sneaky peck on lips, you kiss each other passionately and you made love with each other.

You felt the most happiest men or women in the world. You felt so good knowing someone is there on which you could express your sorrow, happiness, excitement and anger.

He or she propose to you, you couldn't hold back your happy tears. You say yes.

After some time you finally get married with the love of your life. You make children with the men who takes your breath away everytime he or she gave you that look.

You love him for not only because of his or her looks but for their way to show how much you mean to them

You have children and at last, it is a happily ever after for you and your husband or wife.

You feel like your life is complete.

Now you were probably wondering why am I giving you this cliche love story paragraph.

Maybe because you are never going to get a boyfriend and always be single ass or maybe that's kind of romance Adalynn wanted with Tyler?

Nah! That whole thing up there is bullshit.

Living example is Adalynn Rose (soon to be Harrington)

It's reality guys. Wake the hell up.

No prince Charming is coming to save you and have a happily ever after with you.

You all will go through struggles within life, no prince Charming could rescue from that.

Ok! Enough. Let's get back to the story.

Right.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

It's still 7am, the time when sun light feel so soothing on skin.

A warm morning, birds chirping on the trees indicating they are awake and wanting the people to leave their beds.

Moms are making breakfast for their children, fitness freaks going on jogs, elders laughing outside of their courtyard while enjoying their green tea.