When Your Honeymoon is Planned Without You Aware

My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like

"Baby, baby, baby, oh"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, no"
Like, "Baby, baby, baby, oh"
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

I'm singing at top of my lungs even though I sounded like a dying fish.

"Look what you made me do, look what you made me do" As I sang, I did some weird hair flip and try to act like a psycho.

I'm genuinely glad it's only me and Tessa.

"You go girl, ayyy!! " She whistles as I twerk with my flat ass.

I'm feeling myself right now.

Tessa joined me doing some strange hand movements but we didn't mind each other. We are always this crazy.

Suddenly I did a backflip, so did Tessa. But it didn't turn out cool.

When our karaoke time was up, we exited the karaoke room equally out of breathe.

"We nailed it" I threw my hands upwards.

"I missed our Karaoke nights" Tessa said pro thinking about our daily nightouts during our high school days

It was our thing to let out frustration and teenage angst.

"Me too"

"Lynn, gotta go" She glance at her phone as she spoke.

I know we both are so busy with our own life after becoming adults.

"Alright, Take care bitch" I said showing my middle finger to her
She did the same, walking down at her car.

I unlock my car turning the engine on and driving it on high speed.

Yeah right! Tyler drop me off to my home(gentle men is unlike Vincent) and them I took my car from there.

While driving, a message popped on my phone screen. As I'm driv, I just looked at it for a second and it made me confused.

It's from mom.

What she's upto now?

I frowned.

After reaching to his mansion, I put ju boots outside since I accidentally put my foot on mud.

I did my skincare routine, changing into my pyjamas and finally hopped on the bed settling myself comfortably on mattress.

Then I remembered the message from mom.

What could it be?

I tapped my mom's chat box option and I wished I never did.

Without thinking further, I dialled her number furiously and she didn't pick up.

"Dammit! " I seethed

I took my blazer from the chair and walled out from mansion with heavy steps.

These days my mom is being so extra.

I am so in rage that it is impacting my driving.

Closing the car door shut loudly, storming in my house to my mom's study.

"What the hell mom?! " I shouted and it didn't have any effect on her

"What are you Saying Adalynn? " Like an Oblivious soul she is!

I ran my hands on hairs slamming on her desk, "don't bother to act mom"

"How can you book a trip with Vincent without me knowing? "

"As you forgot, so I booked your honeymoon"

"But me and Vincent are very fine not going to a goddamn honeymoon! " I shot back.

"You have to followed everything I say regarding your marriage besides, you were so free going Greece with Tyler for one week before, Right? " She questions.

"That is diff-"

"No it's not, looking at your schedule yet can be free for one week. Have a nice honeymoon" She wore her glasses back typing on her laptop indicating there is no room for further argument.

I ran out from my her study and scream all way to the exit (RIP to the neighbors)

I never felt this helpless in my entire life.

Driving back to his home, I pack my stuff and ended up packing two suitcase. Typical Lynn.

It is already 9pm in high and am so hungry

So I headed straight to the kitchen and reheat the food.

In middle of devouring the delicious food,, Vincent came from his work.

He loosens his tie, opening three upper button of his white shirt and putting the coat on sofa.

He run his finger on his hairs making it a good kind of mess as he walks to my direction.

I mean, where fridge is.

That ugly retard didn't notice my presence and just gulps down the water relaxing posture.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention but he is still drinking water.

I cleared my throat loudly, his water bottle was almost finished. He put it on counter and says to me "do you have cough? "

"Nooo" I made a disgusted face.

"Then stop making weird noise from your mouth" He took his portion of food and sat ten seats away from me.

This guys right here, took the social distancing personally, I'm telling you.

"We are leaving for Bora Bora at 5am in the morning" He told me.

"So you are okay with this so called honeymoon? " I rolled my eyes at the end word 'honeymoon'.

Honeymoon where you are not exactly having a honeymoon.

Honeymoon, which is planned without you bring given aware.

Honeymoon, which your mother plans like seriously, what the fuck?

"Like I had a choice to decline" He said back and stood up to leave.

I also followed him. What? Our destination is same.

Stubborn asses we are, we both sleep on bed. Neither him not I will back down and sleep on couch.

We both faced to our side of bed.

Fine! I'm not going to rude ass.

"Good night" I squeeze my eyes shut and literally wished that I never said this.

Saying 'good night' is not normal, at least not in our case.

..
..
..

"Night" That simple one word made me turn to his side being all awestruck.

Alright! It was true. He. Actually. Said. 'Night'.

A sudden strange excitement flooded in my stomach but I chose to ignore even I couldn't. It is certainly was not in my hands to control this sudden reaction from my body.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

What do you think about this little,I mean just a slightest open up from Vincent?