Boredom Cured!

Adalynn's POV

I sighed. I again sighed.

That's what I'm doing these days.

Laying on bed, seeing the ceiling above me all day and cursing my pathetic self.

I do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

All 24 hours just wondering what should I do. Sometimes I think to plant trees, read some novels but again I'm too lazy and physically unavailable to do anything.

But good news is that I'm healed totally

I was never this lazy, I always had to be physically active and having daily trainings on ice but now I'm no less than ugly potato who does not know anything except stuffing the mouth with pizza and ice cream.

Let me tell you it tastes so good.

I turned on the TV and scrolling up, left and right on Netflix to find something to watch but I'm picky as fuck.

I always sit down to watch something but end up spending hours to find a suitable movie or series but in last, I couldn't find anything to watch.

But I'm soo excited to watch Stranger Things season 4.I couldn't wait but again we all waited for two years but looking at the trailer, I think our patience will be paid off.

I finally called my one and only knight in shining armor, Tessa Hayes..

After two rings, she answers. I know she is busy at her work but never mind.

She is my only time pass.

"Helloooo Tess" I said in lazy tone and roll over to the other side of bed abd yes! It's huge.

"Don't tell you are bored" I heard her scoff from another line and I could hear the slight sound of typing on keyboard.

"You know me babe" I rested on my stomach.

"I'm busy right now"

"Now you don't even have time for meeee" I whined dramatically.

"Stop being Drama-" Suddenly her voice gods off to mute.

"Tess, Tess, are you there" I asked.

I heard some mumbling sob and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Tessa, are you okay? " My voice laced concern this time. I was not playing around anymore.

Something seriously happened there

"Ly-lynn.he-he broke up with me and tex-ted ms he doesn't want me an-anymore" She cries loudly.

"When did he text? "

"Ri-right now" And sobs again.

I'm so happy and proud at my prediction but also sad that her good for nothing right now ex-boyfriend broke my little Tessa's heart.

I knew it! And told her before, he is dick and couldn't keep his dick on one girl but Tessa being Tessa. She do what she wants.