A perfect date

Adalynn pov

"What do you mean by you arranged a date with Vincent? " I asked all ready to fight with my mom on my phone.

"I think you need some more bonding , I don't seem to see that, so you are going"

"Oh mom! Can you hear yourself right now?! You are more obsessed with my married life than me"

"You don't understand"

"I'm not a fucking toddler who don't what to do in their life! " I again yelled

"Maintain your voice Adalynn" She sounded infuriated now.

Ok good.

Keep cool Adalynn. Be patient.

If you start going agai st this date your mom will get suspicious about this contract marriage and then you have to stuck forever with the person you like.

So behave Adalynn Fucking Rose.

For the first time this inner voice made sense..

It's just matter of time.

"It's the last time I'm listening to you and then you will leave me and Vincent alone" I threatened I think?

I didn't got a answer from another except a beep.
Throwing my phone and myself on bed I screamed on pillow.

Quite a life I have.

Date? More like a hell you need to attend with the person you hate her yourself all pissed a d triggered

Date means good romantic couple in love which also means a cute little outfit which could show how excited am I for this date( I think at this point I don't need to tell it's sarcasm)

So I did chose a cute outfit.

I down all way to the outside sitting in my car and going to the location mom has send me.

Yup! I only know about this date half and your ago.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

It's been 15 minutes since we are sitting on this beautiful garden dating place?

But it is awkward to be honest.

He is lookin- sorry. He is piercing holes on me with intense staring.

I took another sip from my coffee trying to distract myself from this silence.

"Who are they? " I finally asked about the two strangely dressed in all black man hiding behind the tree.

"Spies to keep eyes on us sent by my dad"

No wonder he looked pissed.

"Great! Now we are getting spied, it's all because of you" I tried not hide how much annoyed I am.

"How exactly? " He questions.

Looks I'm going to have two fights today. One with mom was not enough.

"If you act little bit more in love, we wouldn't look suspicious" I reminded him.

"I look like in love"

You sure? I only see you with no expression just your eyes holding murderous gaze when looking at me.

"Like right now, instead of looking like couple in love you are doing quite opposite..... You don't even know how to act" I won't lie that I little mean.

But honestly, I can't be meaner as him.

Look at him!!! All angry but somehow little calm, then relaxed, then mischievous and then challenged.

"Then I'll show how to act" He looked at me playfully.

I'm kind of scared.

You asked for it bitch.

He typed something on phone and in no time, a whole violin band stood front of us playing some soothing romantic music.

Ok weird.

"You like the surprise honey? " Honey?

Wha-?

Play along, you are getting watched by spies.

"Like it? I love it" Pressurizing on word 'love'.

"I have more stored up for you"

Oh please don't.

Steak was served.

I gladly took my knife and when I was about to cut it, my plate was Sanchez away

I was inches to let out a angry frown but concealed with a bright smile. Don't get you are being watched.

He is cutting the steak for me.

Alright.

This is sooo..... Strange.

When we was done cutting, I reach for my plate with a 'thank you' but

Instead piece of steak was directly put in front of my mouth.

I widened my eyes, because I'm shocked and because I wanted warn him.

"Honey open your mouth" He smiled warmly.

He smiled.

He fucking smiled.

I could se se something thumping against me, against my will but soon I saw little carefully.

coldness in his eyes which are definitely saying 'open your mouth now , we are being watched'

I realised quickly and took the bite.

And the whole time I was being fed up like toddler.

I'm actually happy that he is trying to put some efforts on his acting.

After dinner, I got up to leave.

"We should do it more, mi Amor" I tried to step up my acting skills while touching his arm.

And quickly taking my hand back.

"Wait a min-"

"What? -

With a very swift movement his lips pressed on the very back of ear

What I'm going through right now is crazy. Every part of me is shivering.

What's up with this body reaction?

" Never question my skills, Miss. Rose"he whispered , I could feel little smirk of his when his left side of lips brushed little too much.

He gave me quick peck on the same spot and took two steps back.

I again got stunned when he guide me out by putting his palm on my waist.

What the fuck just happened?