Let's just forget

Vincent's POV:

There are times when I actually like my day

That is today actually..

I will spend time with my favorite woman.

The only one I love.

Charlotte.

We were happily enjoying our night date in this decent restaurant before some men announced their famous tradition that they choose random could to have double

I swear if that dumb light illuminate on us, I would murder him.
Charlotte is very excited about it. So she told me to not act irrationally.

Yes, light shined on us and when we stood to go to that so called couple.

I just wished I could run back to our seats.

It is her.

Adalynn Rose.

The woman I'm trying to ignore since that fucking night we shared.
That night still haunts, we both know it haunts both of us.

It was never supposed to happen.

I may look cold from outside but guilt is living inside me and I know same with her.

Guilt, regret, mistake, Stupidness. That what I felt. That's what she felt.

But now, I sitting across her with Charlotte beside me and her boyfriend beside her, we couldn't hide the building tension around only on us...

When we accidentally glanced at each, everything flooded right in front of eyes like replayed songs.

Not the pleasant ones..

Author's point of view-

As the moment their eyes met, it was hard to not remember that night.

It still look so fresh inside their memory.

Trying their best to get rid of it but is it in their hands?
No

Do they hate this?

Yes

The touch of cold fingers on her inner thigh, her clenching his soft brown locks to keep herself sane, it was hard to resist.

They were drunk but still some certain parts were lingering like blurred forgotten memory.

She didn't moaned his name, she fucking screamed it .

They both should not like this and maybe they are hating as they look at the people beside them..

The love of their lives which were too happy and it just a additional point to their never ended guilt.

They again remembered their agreement.

"Let's just forget rule"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Adalynn's POV

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep, 6 sheep, 9 she-, 7 sheep, 10 sheep. Sorry.

I fucked up again.

What even am I doing?

Counting the sheep's so this overwhelming silence don't eat you up?

Obviously. Matter of fact.

He is sitting on last corner of sofa and me, well on the another corner if sofa

It's been thirty minutes since we woke up and sat on this sofa to talk about how much terrible mistake we committed but here's the catch.

We are still deciding who wants to talk first.

Even every ounce of me does not want to be the one who should break this silence but I did it. It was eating me up raw bro.

"So..... " So? ReallyAdalynn?
Is this a way of breaking the silence?

Try again
.

"Listen-" I spoke looking straight ahead not daring to look at my other side

"Whatever happened last night, let's just forget like a bad memory, eh? "

"Right"

"Right"

We both agreed on my words.

And then we left.

Phew! It's over.

Or is it?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Present

Author's POV

Are they really obeying 'let's just forget' rule?

No.

As it is repeating in their minds.

It's hard to ignore.

They both mutually agreed with exchanging gazes every now and then.

"Adalynn, are you okay? " As Tyler look at her worried.

"I'm fine"

He didn't look convinced so put his hand around her waist circling his thumb soothingly unknown to the fact Vincent looking at his hand like eagle.

Why does it bother him?

It should not..

It should never.

Yet he could feel his grip tighten on his wine glass.

Suddenly Tyler gave her a little wet kiss on her lips reassuring she will be fine.

She responded with smile in return.

Her lips.

How much heavenly they tasted that night.

Seeing another man taste them ignites something in him.

Envy? Anger? Rage? Regret?

Possessiveness?

No.

Possessed jealousy.
All of sudden he got up and walked outside fastly, Charlotte followed him all confused.

She said sorry to the couple before walking out.

Adalynn was too confused with his sudden outburst but she tried to not let it consume her.

She had pretty good time with Tyler but can't seem to enjoy it anymore after what happened before.

She was not supposed to think of him that much.

She is stupid.

Her stomach give her very bad feeling the Charlotte kissed his lips. It's too wrong to feel this another woman's men.
She thought that.

But according to their marriage, Vincent is her man. She never realise it.

When the date was over, Tyler drive her to Vincent's mansion.

When she walked in, it was unusually dark well except moon shining directly from big windows.

It made her scared.. It was never like this before.

She carefully walked in the house and when she walked into their room looking out from her window as it has,amazing view of pool and garden,she saw him. In the pool, almost drowned.

Drowned...... Drowned??....... Drownedddd?!!!!

When she actually realises he is drowned, she ran out as fast as possible.

▼△▼△▼△▼△