Sometimes,you need to shut the fuck up

One thing is clear.

I won't ever touch alcohol again.

I'm attempting to gaze at the enraged man in front of me despite my blurry vision.

The second is obvious.

I detest seeing this man first thing in the morning and also when I'm still groggy.

He inquires, "Care to explain?" His gaze never left my face.determined and harsh.

I snort and get up from the couch, going straight to the kitchen.

I'm hungry.

I access the refrigerator and take the milk and strawberries out.

Little annoying shit again followed me to the kitchen. I can practically feel him burning.

"I asked you something"

"It wasn't intentional,that golden haired shit was too fucking nice"

I decided to make pancakes for myself. Souffle would be nice but I need to watch YouTube tutorials though.

I start pouring flour in a bowl, cracking two eggs and separating egg yolk and egg white.

I felt the heavy presence of someone too close at the back of my neck.

"Look at me Adalynn when I'm talking to you"his breath fans the nape of neck. He is too close .

My attention gets snatched from the souffle batter ,my eyes looking straight ahead refusing to look back.

"I gave you the answer,what the fuck is your problem?" I remain calm. I started to whip the egg white.

"Not convincing one perhaps"

Now he's annoying me.

I turned around in swift motion. We are standing too close.he looks emotionless trying to read my movements while looking in my eyes.

I pushed him away on which he barely moved. So I moved away.

"Geez! Can't deal with you in my sober self. Try to understand, will you ?" My voice is hoarse.i sound like a mean bitch.

Not intentionally,but this man is trying my patience.

"You are making this so hard for me Miss Rose"

I mix the egg yolk after wiping it in flour and put it in the fridge for ten minutes. I need to wait till then,

Time to deal with the little raging ball right here.

My eyes focus on him

"I apologise for my carelessness and I shall pay attention next time and I am regretful for enjoying the company which I found kind and generous which was certainly not." I finish my speech with grace. I put up a good amount of effort to not be sarcastic

He is silent. I feel confused.

"You don't expect to bow down now ,do you?" I ask with seriousness.

"No"

"Good"

He scoffs lightly looking away, ruffling his hair a little. I lean on the kitchen counter watching his moves intensely.he started gathering his documents lying on the sofa, his laptop placing them in his suitcase.His jaw is twitching in a way where I believe he wants to yell at me for being careless,stupid ,dumb ,naive.

I'm at fault.i should have been careful. I just felt.......happy that someone, a stranger was willing to talk to me politely. It felt pleasant.

no one was a kind and good person. Stupid dumb bitch.