[chapter five] it was only a kiss

'✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

With school cancelled for the rest of the week after the incident in English, me , Scott and Stiles had spent our days talking about summer. Relieving all the awesome stuff we did- well they did. Both boys practised a lot of lacrosse, Scott got a tattoo and Stiles, well. Stiles apparently was miserable until I came back.

"I can't believe Scott has a tattoo now." Stiles mumbled, shaking his head in amusement.

"I got a few too." I mumbled whilst flipping my hair over my shoulder to show stars tatooed across my collarbone.

"Oh my god." Scott said amazed, whilst Stiles stared at me with his mouth wide open like he had never seen a tattoo before.

"You got a tattoo?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Yep. Oh and I got this one too!" Pulling back my hair, I revealed a heart behind my ear, half shaded and the other outlined.

Whilst it was a dare from Allison, I did love it.

It was us.

"I also have this one." I mumbled whilst lifting my wrist to show born to die, written in red.

"Wow." They both said amazed, their eyes practically bugging out of their heads.

"Wait, where are we going to for this party?" I quickly asked, eager to change the conversation and get Stiles' eyes off of my body.

Every time I sensed his eyes were on me, a warm rush was released inside me, sucking all the air out of mylungs and leaving melight headed. It was a sensation I had never felt to this extremity before, not until then.

And I loathed it.

"I went to nursery school with this girl. She promised to introduce us to all her friends so before you say it no, no it will not be weird we are going to another High School's party."

"Okay."

Whilst I wasn't in the mood for meeting new people, I was in desperate need for a distraction, and a party was perfect for that.

"So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia, no girls. Tonight we're having fun!" Stiles announced whilst pumping a fist in the air.

"Then why the fuck am I here?"I shot back with a scowl as I angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

Though it was the wrong move at the wrong time. Whilst I was wearing a tight dark red mini dress, and very high heels that made my legs look extremely long, I had forgot was that my boobs were already out as it was, crossing my arms, well. It made them very showable.

I watched as Stiles eyes started bugging out his head and as Scott flushed a beetroot red, his eyes darting to look everywhere but my boobs. But Stiles, he didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off them, making me realise what I had accidentally done.

"Seriously?" I hissed with narrowed eyes. "Have neither of you seen boobs?"

"I haven't." Stiles said too quickly.

Ignoring the electrifying sensation that was shooting through me, I gave his chest a small pat and with a slight sway of my hips, I brushed past the boy, our bare arms rubbed against each other as I hopped my way up the stones steps of the house.

"Come to the bathroom later and then maybe you will." I said playfully before pushing open the door and strutting in.

"STILES!" A girl squealed from across the room.