[chapter fourty three] valacks little doll

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Seven years ago...

Screams.

Screams. Screams. Screams.

The blonde sat on the edge of the mouldy experiment table with her long blonde hair pulled into pigtails whilst her arms were restrained by a straight jacket. She let out a small sniffle as she nervously shuffled about. Tears stained her cheeks, her swollen green eyes darted anxiously around the room, taking in all of her surroundings.

"Aires Hale, I have waited a long time to meet you." A cold voice sneered as a man strolled into the room with a sickening smile.

The small blonde refused to respond, instead she stared dead into the man's eyes.

"No smile? That's a shame, though I'm sure I will like your screams a lot more."

"What do you want from me?"She squeaked with in trembling whisper.

"Oh, how sweet and innocent you are. Honey, I'm here to look after you. We are going to get to know each other, but, I think we should make a deal."

"A deal?"

"You help me, I help you."

"With what?"

The small Hale was unaware of the place she was stuck in, oblivious to just how dangerous it was.

"Your in the closed unit, where we keep the real monsters-"

"I'M NOT A MONSTER!" She shrieked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Look, you help me with my science project and in return you will get presents. Do we have a deal?"

At only eight years old, Aires was unaware of just how cruel the world really could be. She was a ray of sunshine, always wearing a bright smile along with her pigtails. She was sweet, and innocent. Willing to help anyone, even a stranger.

She was pure, too good for the world she was born into.

"Presents?" She loved the sound of receiving gifts, but not nearly as much as she liked the sound of helping people. "I'll help you with your science project! What is it? Do we need paint?"

Eichen house ruined her. 

Completely destroyed and broke her.

"No, I just need you."

"Can I get out of this jacket? It's kind of uncomfortable." Her face scrunched up as she used her puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, okay. Since you're being such a good girl I guess that can be allowed."

"Okay."

The second the jacket was taken away from her she was pushed onto the table, forced to lie down.

"Now, I'm just gonna put a few straps on you."

"What?"

The man in the white lab coat tighty strapped the small girl to the metal table, completely restraining her. He walked across the room, collecting two electric wires and then attaching them to the girl's head.

"Wait, I changed my mind." She squealed.

"Too late now honey."

Seconds later, the room was filled with her ear piercing screams.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

As I sat on the edge of the table restrained in a straight jacket, my mind wandered back to the memory of when I first arrived at Eichen at only eight years old.