[chapter seven] broken love confessions

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"Guys." A very familiar voice said in my dream, echoing from behind me.

"Guys." The voice repeated. "Time to wake up."

My eyes fluttered open as a groan slipped past my lips. I had stayed at Stiles house last night to do research and was supposed to have taken a quick nap- not get a full nights sleep.

Groggily, I wiped at my eyes whilst trying to stop my dazed mind from making me feel as if the room was spinning. I didn't know how long I had been out- I didn't even know where I actually was in the boys room. I could feel a blanket on top of me but what the hell was below me? And what the hell was pressing against the inside of my thigh?

"GUYS!" Noah yelled, making Scott jump out of his seat whilst a pounding started in my head. "Time for school." He said before closing the door.

"Bathroom." Scott mumbled, still half asleep and rubbing at his eyes as he slowly walked to use the bathroom.

With a scowl, I forced my eyes to fully open, ignoring the slight sting of them as I tried to wake up. Something was pulling me down, trapping me and leaving me unable to get up. I glanced down to below me to see Stiles peacefully asleep, a small smile on his face, and his body clinging onto mine.

"Stiles." I whispered whilst trying to wiggle out of his hold, only for his grip on me to tighten.

If Scott was to walk back in he would see us- and I wasn't sure I wanted him walking back in.

"Stiles." I repeated, earning a small mumble of incoherent words.

With a sigh, I reached behind me and ripped away the cover. "Wake up sleepy head." I mumbled, poking at his cheek.

Even then he didn't respond, so I started to take matters into my own hands. I attempted to untangle my legs that were wrapped around his waist, almost straddling him. Something hard was pressed onto the inside of my thigh, filling me with curiosity.

As my eyes glanced down to see what it was, horror consumed me and brought a shriek from my lips that made Stiles shoot up.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" He panicked, his grip somehow tightening on me.

"I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK ON THE INSIDE OF MY THIGH, MY BARE FUCKING THIGH!" I whisper yelled before frantically wriggling out of his hold. "SERIOUSLY STILES?"

With a blush on his cheeks he swiped up the cover and placed it on his lap. "I can't control it." He mumbled, making me roll my eyes.

The last thing I could remember from the night before  was sitting in Stiles' shirt at three in the morning, reading through a bunch of newspaper reports whilst Scott scrolled away on the computer. Somehow between then and now I had fallen asleep, tangled up in the honey eyed boy beside me.

"Did you guys find anything?" Scott asked as he stumbled out of the bathroom, still sounding half asleep.

"DAD!" Stiles yelled, jumping up from his place on the floor and sprinting out of the room with a piece of paper in hand.

My hands flew to my head, smacking at it to try and stop the ringing that Stiles high pitched scream just caused. "I swear, one day im gonna kill him." I hissed icily.

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"So what was last night about?" Allison asked curiously as we strolled down the hallway, side by side.