[chapter thirteen] the angel or the villain?

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Hours had passed on the bus next to Aiden, though we sat in silence the entire time. Not touching, not looking at each other, not talking, not even acknowledging each other. And yet, even though not a word passed between his, his overwhelming presence made my body tight with tension. 

The second I got off the bus, I joined my friends and crossed my arms over my chest defensively, ready for a fight. 

"Listen up! The meet has been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

My eyes flickered up to Scott and Stiles, silently begging them to let me stay in their room. It wasn't that I didn't want to stay with Allison and Lydia, I didn't feel want to answer a hundred question and repeating the same thing over and over again. Though I would rather be alone, the boys were the lesser of two evils. 

"Ree's with us." Scott whispered to Allison for me. 

As coach began handing out keys, everyone started to make their way into the motel, though I remained paralysed in place. It looked- strange. A small voice told me to run, though I squished it to the side and narrowed my eyes on the building. There was something off about it, and for whatever reason, the first person I looked at when I tore my eyes off of the building was Lydia, who also seemed in a trance.  

"Ree, are you coming?" Allison suddenly asked, a hint of nervousness lingered in her voice.

"I don't like this place." I muttered with a shake of my head. 

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

"Ree, it will be over before you know." Stiles interrupted before grabbing my arm and dragging me along with him. "Let's just get in the room and go to sleep." 

I had no doubt that I wouldn't be sleeping. 

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coach screamed dramatically as he shoved a finger in my direction. "You got that, Hale and Stilinski."

"Don't worry Coach." I shot back whilst forcing my usual playful smirk onto my lips. "Unless Scotty wants to join us, he'll be there to make sure we don't fuck each other."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

"You know Ree, I love you but if you keep saying things like that to people, it will give them the wrong idea." Stiles mumbled before flopping down onto one of the beds.

"Oh really?" I shot back whilst crossing my arms over my chest. "So you don't want to fuck me?" 

With a grimace, Scott dramatically gagged before running his hand down his face. "I left my earphones on the bus, I'm going to go grab them." He muttered before slipping out the room. 

My mood was all over the place, one minute I was mad, the next playful, the next nothing. I had no doubt that it had something to do with the motel, something about the air around it made me sick to my fucking stomach. I couldn't work out what it was though. Just that I was moving a hundred miles an hour, my mood changing every minute. 

"I'm gonna hop in the shower." Stiles hummed before strolling into the filthy bathroom.

I didn't know what I was doing, my mind was ahead of me, because as I walked after the boy I peeled my top off of my body and threw it to the side. "Mind if I join you?"