[chapter six] a nightmare dressed like a daydream

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

Walking down the hallway towards the library, I tried to keep my shit together- tried to keep my cool.

Too much was happening, and it was all giving me a headache.

I wasn't watching where I was going and before I knew it, she was crashing into me. "Watch it." She hissed, talking to me for the first time in years.

"Alex." I shot back with a roll of my eyes.

"Aires."

We had never gotten along, never been friends. We met when we were children, but even then we both couldn't stand each other. Maybe it was the fact that she was just a mean person, or maybe it was the fact that we were both so similar, it was uncanny.

"I didn't know you were in school." I muttered, forcing a conversation we both didn't want to have.

"Aiden convinced me to attend." She threw back, as if it would affect me in some type of way, as if it would cause a reaction.

"Cool." I mumbled back boredly.

"It was nice to see you." She muttered with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Likewise." I shot back sarcastically before spinning on my heel and walking away from the snake in a form of an angel.

✧∘* ˚.
Aires pov...

"I want one." Lydia demanded, dreamily staring past me and Allison.

We quickly turned in our seats, only to see the person I despised the most in the world, and his brother. With a roll of my eyes I went back to scribbling away in my book, pressing the pen against the paper more harshly than necessary.

"Which one?" Allison whispered amused.

"The straight one, obviously."

"I'm gonna go find a book." I quickly mumbled to the two before scooting out of my chair and strolling to the row of books behind Lydia.

I thought me escaping economics class would mean escaping drama, but it seemed even in the library problems would follow me.

After minutes of mindlessly searching the bookshelf, I felt a tall familiar presence behind me. "What do you want?" I mumbled, not bothering to look at him.

"You." He shot back, making a scowl twist on my face.

I hated him, I really fucking hated him.

"What's wrong, trouble with the 'boy'?"

I didn't miss the way he referred to Stiles. He clearly knew I was single and knew that I was aware he knew.

"What makes you think I have boy trouble?" I asked, sounding bored out of my mind as I read the back of a book, desperately trying to ignore his presence.

"You're frustrated. Sexually. I can help with that." He whispered seductively, sending a flare of anger through me.

I quickly spun on my heel, a small yet dangerous smile curling on my lips. "Do me a favour and fuck off Aiden. If I wanted sex I would go to any other person but you. Why don't you go talk to Lydia? I know she's interested in you."

His hand slowly moved from its place above my head on the shelf, down the side of my body. His fingers possessively gripped at my waist, letting everyone around us know that he had 'claimed me'. And I wanted to punch him in his smug fucking face for it.