[chapter thirty two] hiding from the devil

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

There was a part of Aires that craved chaos, that craved to hear innocent people's screams and watch blood run. It was the part of herself that she was most scared of, it was the part she couldn't understand or control.

Ever since the sacrifices, her mind had constantly flitted between the urge to use dark magic and lock herself in a room where she couldn't get to anyone. Freya's words had haunted her mind for days, reminding her that everything she was facing was just the beginning of a fight she wasn't ready for. 

She wasn't sure if she would ever be ready for it.

That wasn't the only problem she was facing. The dynamic between her and Stiles had changed, he noticed it in New Orleans though it seemed to be becoming more apparent to her as the days passed. She felt a pull towards the boy, a new connection that drew her towards him yet she also felt a panic around him. Her mind constantly switched between a screaming panic around him to a curiosity that wanted to search for more.

"Someone's horny." Aiden whispered in between kisses as Aires ripped his shirt from his body.

"I need a distraction." She mumbled whilst unhooking the button to his jeans and tugging the material off of him.

"I thought you were pissed at me."

"I am pissed at you." The blonde shot back.

Moans erupted from the Hales lips as she sunk onto Aidens lap with a strong grip around his back, she clung onto him so tight blood almost drew from the force of her nails. A blissful sensation coursed through her body as she began to slowly rock her hips, sending her into a new high that no pills could make her reach.

Aiden was Aires own personal drug, not only was he highly addictive but he was also her favourite. Nothing that came from a packet could ever compare to the way he ignited her body and corrupted her mind.

"Fuck Aires." The boy groaned as his head fell back in pleasure.

His words brought another string of moans from the Hale as her eyes fluttered closed, revelling in the euphoric feeling that consumed her whole body. It was like she was floating away, drifting into a world that consisted of only her and the boy she loved.

Despite the earth shattering sensations that swam through her veins, she craved for something more, she craved to be pushed over the edge, to lose all control.

With a final slam of her hips, Aires head lolled back, her lips parted as a mix of moans and sighs filled the air. The euphoria she felt as she rested her body against Aidens chest was so intense and blissful that it filled every part of her mind, stealing her away from reality and the reason she turned to her boyfriend instead of drugs. Aiden was her perfect escape. With every day that passed he became more a part of her mind, body and soul. Nothing could ever come close to the connection they shared, the connection filled with passion, lust and love. They drowned themselves in each other, they were each other's halves.

"I love you." Aiden whispered as he placed a soft kiss on the girl's lips, tucking the loose strands of hair behind her ear as he gently lifted her from his lap.

"I love you." Aires whispered back whilst tangling her arms around the boy's body and resting her head against his chest.

"You didn't take anything?" He questioned, concern laced his voice as he lightly combed his fingers through her hair.

"No. I came to you."

He was enough for her, she didn't need anything as long as she had him. That was the scary part. She chose going to Aiden instead to deal with her feelings instead of drugs, and whilst some saw that as an achievement it was far from it. The Hale would never fully pull away from drugs, she needed some form of an escape, and turning to him wasn't the greatest idea.