[36] TAKEN

TAKEN

     As Peter carries her, he notices how tired she looks, dark circles noticeable under her eyes

     As Peter carries her, he notices how tired she looks, dark circles noticeable under her eyes. She must've been really tired since she is basically knocked out.

Adjusting her so that she rests more comfortably, Peter stops when he meets Tony in the hallway.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing." Peter reassures. "She just fell asleep on the couch. We were watching a movie but she stayed up watching over me and she went to train this morning, so I guess she finally gave out."

Tony shakes his head.

"She is just as crazy as the two super soldiers and Natasha. They train even when they need to rest." He says, chuckling.

"Take care of her alright?"

"Of course Mr. Stark." Peter says, making his way to her room, where he gently puts her on the bed.

"Sorry you didn't get much rest." Peter says, sighing. "But thanks for helping me."

"Goodnight."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next day, I wake up and stretch my arms, frowning at the bright sunlight shining through the window.

That's odd.

The last thing I remember is watching a movie with Peter, but now I'm in my room?

My eyes widen as realization dawns on me. I must've fallen asleep!

Oh no. How long was I asleep?

I take out my phone and check the time, letting out a relieved sigh.

It's still early in the morning. I'm guessing Peter went home since he is not here.

I get my workout clothes and head to the kitchen, where I see Tony working on something.

"Morning sleepy head." He says, chuckling. "Did you get enough rest?" He asks and I respond with a nod.

"Good. Cause it looks like you needed it."

"I fell asleep." I say. "That's so embarrassing."

"It happens." Tony says with a shrug. "But do me a favor and don't work yourself too hard?"

Before I can respond, the super-soldiers join us in the kitchen, each saying 'good morning'.