pretty *^

- smut warning
- kinda sad content :/
- TW (body image, body dysmorphia)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

her outfit ^

her outfit ^

i continuously invalidated my feelings. i mean the prettiest man i'd ever seen in real life was my boyfriend, and i was staring off into space instead of focusing on his dancing in front of me. i was sitting at the dimly lit table a few feet away from dance floor in the club. i took what was left in my cup into my mouth and gulped. i was drunk, no doubt. my vision was spinning.

this is what i wanted from tonight. i wanted to not be able to see, to not be able to think. vinnie had been working so much. i rarely got to see him. i was lacking the attention he always used to give me. i started to not feel pretty anymore. it got so bad i couldn't tell if my reflection was real or not. that's what i was trying to drown out. i got up and walked towards him. the lights weren't helping my vision. i struggled to get to him.

vinnie's pov

i grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. i could tell she was very intoxicated, but so was i. "hey baby, you okay ?" i spoke into her ear so she could hear me. she nodded and tucked my hair behind my ear. she smiled. i didn't believe her one bit. i tried to read her expression.

y/n's pov

he asked me again if i was okay and my eyes teared up. his eyebrow furrowed as he tried to read my face. he pulled me off the dance floor, to the side. "what's the matter ?" he held me up against him. my drunken words slipped and slurred out before i could stop them. "i don't ...feel pretty.." he stared back at me confused. "i don't know you're just like never around anymore, i don't have anyone telling me kind things or making me believe i'm beautiful. we don't do spontaneous things anymore cause you aren't he-" his lips cut me off.

he pulled away slightly. "you said you don't feel pretty baby ?" his lips brushed against mine as he spoke. i nodded, looking up at him with my eyes. he kissed me again. "i can make you feel pretty baby, right now." he pointed to the restroom, his face still pressed against mine. "here ? right now ?" i questioned. "you said we don't do anything spontaneous anymore, let me show you spontaneous." he bit my lip.

i almost moaned but held it in. "fuck, i want you right now.." he gripped my hips. he pulled me towards the restroom. he attached his lips back to mine and backed me into the door. it was a one stall bathroom with a lock. he pushed me up against the door, locking it. he kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys. "god you're so beautiful.." he's just saying these things because you basically told him to. my brain started going off. i shut my eyes trying to silence it. it kind of worked.

"you don't believe you're pretty baby ?" he pressed his lips to my collarbone as he slid his hands under the bottom of my dress. "open your legs.." he airily mumbled, sliding my panties off. "i know one of the parts of you that's pretty.." he continued kissing my chest. he brushed his fingers up my heat. "do you think if it wasn't pretty id still touch it like this ?" my knees went weak at his words. i squeezed my eyes shut tighter. his finger went in circles around my clit.

my legs began shaking beneath me. "jump for me.." he whispered. i jumped and he lifted me onto the counter. "open your pretty little legs for me baby.." his hands slid up my thighs, helping me part them. "good girl." he kissed my lips gently. i began to undo his pants while he cherished my lips. he pulled down his boxers quickly and entered me.

"fuckkk yes.." his head fell back as he gripped tighter on my hips. "fuck you feel so good.." he moaned into my neck. he quickened his pace. i moaned his name. "just like that pretty girl.." he got as deep as he could, gripping my thighs and ass. our sounds echoed in the bathroom.

we continued like this until someone knocked on the door. "aye ! hurry up in there !" vinnie didn't stop. he kept ramming in and out of me, moaning loudly with a smile on his face. he pushed on my lower stomach. "i need you to cum." i leaned my head back against the mirror and came as soon as vinnie pressed his thumb to my clit. "good girl.." he moaned. he came a few more strokes later.

the banging on the door continued until we ran out of there holding hands and laughing. i felt connected with him again. i felt in the honeymoon phase with him again. i felt pretty.

 i felt pretty

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- less detailed than i'd like it to be but oh welll

- some of the things imagine vinnie said in this one had me like 🤭 and i was the one writing it 😭

- i love you, i hope your day was good

- goodnightttt <3333

880 words