Chapter 1 Introduction

Tharn Austin suppasit 29 year old ceo and mafia leader

Tharn Austin suppasit 29 year old ceo and mafia leader ... Who took over his dad's place after he thinking for retirement ... No one think that he can trun his mafia platform into a huge one in the world wise ... He is a monster , heartless , a demon who lives in the form of human ... But he is opposite when it comes to his papa gulf ... He hate his daddy when ever he get close to his papa till now ... So he live his life like a prince in the huge mansion.... He love his brother and sisters who are younger to him ...

Type Theo thiwat 22 year young boy

Type Theo thiwat 22 year young boy .... Lives with his mother and brother tine he is elder one in his house ... He work hard to daily to settle his life one day ... Because he lost his father i young age ... He never study after his father's dead... His life become totally upside down ... He work in thier restaurant help his mother ... And make study tine with the help of thier less money .... He is kind , matured but he his really baby in nature , humble ,polite , he don't like blood or fight he get afraid easily when he look a guy who is taller than him...

What make both to face each other let me tell you ... Type mom buy a huge debt from tharn ... The debt was huge and she can't pay it for more than a years and it become burden in her shoulder ... That's when tharn make a agreement in marrying tine ... But type don't want to spoil his brothers life ... So he himself volenteer his life in tharn's hand ....

He make a agreement which is for a long time not one or two year but for the life term ... Because he knows that they can't pay the debt ... And he have no idea to live happily with type ... He keep humiliting type for he his uneducated nature and don't know how to behave infort others ... He think type is childish and good for nothing and he keep on treating him bad infort everyone...

But what he does not no is one day his life make him turn ... He committe sins after sins in his mafia business that's what make gulf to keep himself away from him ... But what he going to do when tharn spoil some one life infort of him... Can he stand and look at tharn behaviour or humiliating type for all the Smiple thing he do?....

How he going to make tharn understand what he his doing ? How can he save type life from tharn?... Will this make gulf and tharn seprate eachother ... And gulf don't want to face tharn for his sins he committed ... But everything has a fair price right ...?

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......