chapter 28

Type pov...

After running towards my car ... I really miss something have been snatched from me ... It's really difficult to be away from tharn ... I want to him to be with me all time... I want to be like others enjoying thier life with thier husband ...

Wat:"Type don't cry ... Tomorrow night tharn will be come to see you right ... Wipe your tears ..." If watty don't told me that i am crying i would have been get caught...

Type:"Watty,p'thorn what if papa comes to know about me and tharn in secret meeting ... What if he again take me away from tharn ... I can't lose him again ..."

Wat:"If something happens like that we all are there for you type ...This time it's your time to stand for you type ... Even we all are support for you still you have to stand strong on your decision type ..."

Thorn:"Wat is correct type ... If papa say something which make you both spearate then stand for your rights ... If your storng then he can't go against you think about it ..." Yes they are right i have to do something for myself ...

Watty stop the car inside the mansion ... I walk straight inside the living room find everyone was sitting and talking with eachother ... And my three kittens once they see me they run and hug me leg while looking at me with cute smile of them ...

Callum:"Tyeee... Miss you .. " i get in my knees and hug him ... While Arthur start to cry ...

Arthur:"No..no..no..no...tyee..love Artur no call ... " He pull Callum from me while other two start to cry ...

Type:"Arthur why did you do it ... Look your brothers are crying see what you have made them ... Say sorry or tyee won't talk to you ..." He move close to he before licking my lips and hug me ...

Gulf:"You Arthur brat ... How dare you look you made them cry ... I will lock you inside the room if you do this again..." I look at papa who don't show any expression towards me ...

Type:"Papa leave it he is small kid right ... He is Jealous nothing else don't say something like that too my kitten ..."

Gulf:"SO YOUR TEACHING ME NOW HOW TO SPEAK TO MY OWN KIDS ... I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING TYPE AND YOU DON'T NEED TO INTERFERE BETWEEN ME AND MY KIDS ... AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM ITS BETTER ... YOU THREE BRATS LEAVE HIM AND COME HERE ..." We all look at papa in confused gesture Because he never speak to me like this before what happen...

Mew:"Gulf baby why are you talking to type like that don't you know he will get hurt with your words ... Why are showing hate towards him what happen to suddenly..." Papa give death glare to dada who sigh and walk towards his room ...

Gulf:"I am talking to you three brats are coming are should i lock you inside the room ..." Arthur tightly hold my leg while he start to cry... While benno and Callum run towards watty and thorn... "All are ungrateful brats to me ... Go to them they will take care of you all i do care about you ... Never come to me..." He left with anger in his face while we all look eachother....

Zee:"What happen to him ... Don't tell me it's mood swings or some type of craving ... If it is yes i will move towards London and come back after he deliver the baby ..." We laugh at dada comment he is still in dream land of Papa's pregancy made him crazy....

Gulf:"WHAT IS THE LAUGH OVER THERE BACK TO THE ROOM ..." We all look upstairs find papa standing their with a faming like a volcano... I carry Arthur and rush towards my room...

Author pov...

After that night no one have talk with eachother like usual ... Gulf was still faming in anger and no one knows what happen to him ... And their where gossping that he is pregnant ...