chapter 38

Author pov....

Tharn and Julia where talking something in the study room which make everyone curiousness more because what does they both have to talk with eachother ...

Julia:"I am really thankful for your help tharn ...my god brother in law..." She giggles while tharn chuckled ....

Tharn:"You have helping me and i here to help you Julia ... You want to adopt her and i did it for you even after knowing she is mute and deaf ... I really don't know why you choose her among other kids...

Julia:"Because she remains me of my mom when she left me in the gate of orphanage i don't know want she say because of her sign language so i decided to do it when jas was against it i don't have idea to seek your help after knowing about her father i can't take it and god she was having the letter on her hands tightly not letting it go ... But your not less than i thought Mr mafia ... Thank you so much..." Tharn smile at her before moving the iPad to Julia...

Tharn:"Here make note of it Julia and i don't want anything to happen on that day even a single mistake do you got it ..." Type was looking in the key hole what they are talking and doing ... While Arthur keep his ear on the door and support type ....

Julia:"Don't worry about it tharn ... I here right i will take care of it you can trust me I'm this and thank you for believing me..." She hug tharn while type was faming in hunger...

Tharn:"Oh it's ok Julia you deserve it and i trust you more than me ... And i know you can do this and you deserve better ...." He pat her head which make her giggle...

Type was walking back and forth while others look at him with dizzyness even jas don't know what happen to Julia she was happy then anything ... Tharn walking down and find type was walking like someone snatch something from him...before he can say something they heard a voice...

...:"Type ... Did you miss me ..." Type run and hug a guy which make Zee choke his
water after seeing tharn holding a gun ...

Type:"P'san ... What a pleasant surprise ... So you remember me know " Tharn walk towards type and pull him from San who rise his hands in air after seeing gun on his hand ...

San:"Calm down mr tharn i not bad guy ... I am like big brother to type and i got married and my wife is here wait where she is god Ria..."

Ria:"Ohh type baby boy don't you miss us... How are you my god look at you pregnant my god i am felling dizzy..." Tharn put the gun back to his pocket while he smile a them....

Mew:"How are you San ... What brings you here all sudden ..." San and Ria bow to Mew while others give them a smile....

San:"Just she want to see type and to take some time for us too ... Hello i will introduce myself i am San and she is my wife Ria ...i work for sir mew and is secretary for him in London and take care of the mafia over there so know i can get in right..." Type drag San and Ria with him while tharn sigh in relief ....

Later the evening San and Ria took thier leave by telling they will be leaving to thier hotel not want to distrub them ... Type was pouting and Swing his leg while all the kids where playing in thier bed while tharn doing a work ...

Type:"I am going to take bath ... Take care of them tharn..." Tharn gives thumps up not even looking at type ...

Arthur:"I will take care of willow and Janet don't worry ..." Tharn roll his eyes on his little vampire ...

After finishing his bath type walks out the bathroom with towel on the waist and find all the babies have been left ...

Tharn:"Ma took them all for giving snacks sugar lips ... " Still his eye stick in laptop while type move towards the door and lock it... He move towards tharn and take the laptop Before sitting on his lap ..

Type:"We can't you even look at me tharn ... Tell me i am not attractive anymore that's why you don't want to talk to me right ..." Tharn breath stop when he find type sitting on his lap with towel on waist ...

Tharn:"Who told you like that sugar lips ... You look more attractive and handsome and cute and lovely ..." He caress the baby bump while he earn a strong kick ...which make both look each other with wide eyes....

Type:"Did they kicked just know tharn ... Again caress it honey .. let see..." Tharn keep on caressing the tummy where he get three kicks which make him kiss it Lovely ...

Tharn look type was caressing his hair with a smile while tharn kiss his lips which make type pull him to deep one ... And next thing the room was fill with moan ...

Tharn:"Let me clean you sugar lips ... " He peck his lips Before carrying him to bathroom ... Type Swing his leg while tharn laugh at him ... "Still you can move your hips and leg that means you have strength for another round ...

Type:"Asshole don't even think about it are i will throw you out remember..." Tharn laugh before cleaning them and find type sturggling to wear the shirt button ..

Tharn:"Seems like my waterleomns growing up big inside ... Let me help you ..." He look at type who was tear in his eyes...

Type:"I become fat , chubby , and look i fell like a huge whale and big fatty cat know tharn.... What do you think i am right " ...Tharn mind strike to his dad's word ...

Mew:"Just say yes to them what ever they are saying tharn don't react it danger ..." He look at type with smile ...

Tharn:"Yes baby you look chubby ,yes you look like a kitty fat kitty..." That's it he was kicked out his room when a door shut on his face ... "You only Asking bme sugar lips i was just saying it that's it open the door ...

Type:"Get lost asshole ..." He shut the door again while throwing the luggage out ...

Tharn walks down with a luggage where is daddies been laughing look at him ... He seat on couch while explaining everything ...

Tharn:"It's all because of you daddy ... Look know again he kicked me out..." Mew pat his shoulder while they control their laugh ...

Zee:"It's just first pregnancy tharn... Who knows how much you to go through with type ..." Tharn pout while flopping on couch ...

________________________________________

Spolier....

Tharn:"sugar lips do you want to go for shopping to get babies necessary things ..." Type's eye sparkle he immediately run towards the car while he seat in the car while tharn laugh and move out before nodding his head to Julia...

Julia:"Everyone come with me ... I have some to show you all ...wat and tine ,thorn and techno ... I want your help move on ..." They nod thier head while moving out ...

Gulf:"What is baby girl ...what you want to show to us is something important..."

Julia:"You will know it papa..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....