chapter 37

Author pov...

It's been a week type have thrown tharn puts outside his room ... He not even let him get inside too take bath or get anything he wants ... He sigh everything seeing type to make him gulity but only one word shut his mouth his babies last name ....

Tharn:"He think he can give my babies someone name never in his dreams ..." Mew and other laugh while he sit and look four couch where he was sleeping on the floor ...

Mew:"Don't think less about a pregnant guy tharn ... He can do what he say so just keep quite nod your heads for everything if not you will be thrown out again ..." Tharn look at other who nod their head ...

He was sleeping peacefully when he felt someone mummering ...he peek his eyes little and find his papa saint who was dragging Zee with him without making noise...

After sometime he find other two also not in thier couch .... He felt like they betrayed them ... He look mew was sleeping peacefully while he hold his dada's shirt tightly not to escape from him ...

  It's already morning where he felt a giggle coming from and find his little brothers giggle looking at him...

Arthur:"p'Than good moring ... " That's when something hit ...he trun and look to see his dada also left him and only his shirt was in hand ...which he was holding tightly...

Tharn:"All are betraying me ... I fell only know how cruel they are and this type he don't even consider me us his husband ... Today i will make him understand who is husband and who is wifey... Yes let's the battle start ...wait and watch you type tharn suppasit...." He was extremely furious when he get a slap on his head ...

Type:"What did you say tharn ... " Seeing type he smile while hugging type's waits tightly like his life depands on that he peek little to look type face before kissing types tummy ...

Tharn:"Look sugar lips ... Everyone left only me left all here... please let me get inside the room ... I love you and i won't rise my voice again ..."

Type:"Really ...but why i fell like you have someone tharn...."  Everyone walks down and find pleasing type for forgiveness...they sit in couch while gulf giggles hugging mew...

Tharn:"Please believe me sugar lips i don't have one expect you in my life ..."

Type:"Fine .. fine.. fine... But one condition never come near me or touching me can you suppasit..." He whisper near tharn's ear which make him look with wide eyes...

Tharn:"Please baby don't do like this it's really hell ..." Type smirk and remove tharn's hands from his wasit while moving towards the kitchen ...

Gurads:"Sir we found this baby on our mansion gate ..." Type Stop on his way while other stood from the place ... "And here we found letter on her hand ...

Tharn:"Where were you all been ... How did she comes here ..."

Gurads:"We don't know sir ... When we look at the gate we find her holding the gate and looking inside ..." Tharn glare at him which make him tremble ... He walk out before tharn do something ...

Tharn:"Useless guys ..." He sigh and look the girl she was literally little big than the vampires ...

Type:"Tharn you told me you don't have anyone ... How did she end here ... You know right i can listen to you please tell me she is not yours ..." Type cries while tharn sigh deeply shout at type ...

Tharn:"FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE STOP ASSUMING TYPE ... REALLY YOU THINK I AM THAT CHEAP GUY TO YOU ... I NEVER THINK SOMEONE ELSE THAN YOU SO PLEASE STOP IT ... " Everyone flinch when tharn throw the vase on the wall while the little don't even flinch or react to anything...

Type:"I am sorry ..." Tharn did not reply to type ... Gulf nod his head while saint took the letter from the girls hand who give it to herself with a smile.... He open the letter and read the letter to everyone ...

Saint:" Hello if you find her please handover to the orphan ... Her name is Janet she is five years old and she is mute and deaf ...we found it after her birth ... She real cute girl and active one but my husband have another plan ... That he want to sale our baby girl to some other country so that he can get for profit by it ... I don't know after this i will be alive that's why i took her out and left on the road ... Please sent her to orphan so she can he safe ... Are please sent her from here to some other country where my husband can't reach her he is really a money monster please i beg ..." Saint fold the letter and look everyone looking at Janet who was looking around  with a smile ...

Gulf:"Such a asshole he is damn it ... I am sorry i doubt all the top hear ..." They glare at gulf who show peace symbol to them ...

Tharn:"Let sent her to orphan ... After i come back ... We can't keep her here and she can't even understand or talk if she need something it will difficult to understand her ... It's better like her mother said we will sent her to orphan..." Type move towards her and pull her to his back while giving puppy eyes to tharn ...

Type:"Let...let keep her tharn ..." Tharn shake his head before walking towards his room ..." I am not asking you i am telling you tharn ... Look at her what if her father comes ... Let her be with us ..."

Tharn:"This is not a orphanage type understand it first ... leaving everyone inside the mansion ... No offense Julia i am just saying th..." Jas stop tharn while she lift Janet on her hands...

Jas:"We will adopt her Smiple right ... So we don't need to be Afraid of her  father... From know she is mine and Julia's daughter.... Thanks for god giving her ..." Tharn smile Before walking towards jas ...

Tharn:"I am sorry for my sudden outbrust but thank you for doing such things and Julia sorry once again and i have something to talk to you importantly can we after breakfast see me in the Study room ... Come on sugar lips let's go ..." Type giggles Before making grabby hands towards tharn who lift him and walk towards the room ....

Everyone:"You forget tharn is not allowed in your room type ..." They shout while type look at tharn and immediately walk towards the kitchen not sparing him even a single glance ...

Type:"Sorry i forget it in the drama happened here ... "  They laugh at tharn who shot death glare to them ....

Tharn:"I hate you all ..."

________________________________________

Spoiler....

Julia:"Don't worry about it tharn ... I hear right i will take care of it you can trust me I'm this and thank you for believing me..." She hug tharn while type was faming in hunger...

Tharn:"Oh it's ok Julia you deserve it and i trust you more than me ... And i know you can do this and you deserve better ...." He pat her head which make her giggle...

Type was walking back and forth while others look at him with dizzyness even jas don't know what happen to Julia she was happy then anything ... Tharn walks down and find type was walking like someone snatch something from him...before he can say something they heard a voice...

...:"Type ... Did you miss me ..." Type run and hug a guy which make Zee choke his water after seeing tharn holding a gun ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....