chapter 4

Tharn pov...

Dare she rise her voice against papa and talk ill about him ... The slap will tell her place and how to behave with papa... Even dad won't rise his voice on papa and she did it... I don't know what's wrong with her her problem that papa begin pregnant ....

If someone would be there in her place i would have been shot them on the spot but she is one of my triplets and i can't hurt her because papa would get hurt seeing his Blueberries fighting each other....

Thorn:"Tharn don't think too much ... I know what ever jas spoke is unacceptable ... I don't what got into her... But leave it i think she learn her lesson with the slap landed on her face
...

Tharn:"I hope so thorn... If it was someone else i would have shot them in the head by now for bad mouthing my papa ... But she is my sister that's why a slap talk there at the time ..."

Thorn:"Let's go tharn the meeting will be starting and after that i have something to talk to you about know come on ... Dean and boun will be in evening they find the asshole finally and taking him to the basement ..."

Tharn:"Good keep it up and shift his family from here and skin him alive there is nothing to talk to him and waste my time ... "

We walk towards the meeting room ...where the bitch was already sitting with exposing her chest ... Fucking bitch she is who care about her now ...

Tharn:"Let's start the meeting i have work to complete and don't waste my time now go head with the presentation ..."

Ms Luna:"What so hurry tharn baby ... Let's have some talk the presentation won't run anywhere...."

Thorn:"It's a meeting not a public park to have a chat or flirting place to have your talk ... Can you concerrate on the presentation..." I chuckled before smirk ...

Luna:"Mind you words thorn ... I am not talking to you ... Tharn can answer me and you please shut up ..." I ball my fist before looking at her...

Tharn:"Who allowed you inside first and where is your father ... He should be the one who have to attend the meeting right ..."

Luna:"Ohhh are you worried about your future father in law baby ... I know about you ... He have another work to complete so i took his place to see today ..." Thorn laugh like mad man ... I control it but i failed....

Thorn:"Did you hear what she told father in law...when did you become a son in law of mr Felix tharn... Papa going to be laughing when we tell him what happen here and you think he will accept this bitch as a daughter in law .. "

Tharn:"I don't think so thorn... He going to kick her out if he come to know that she is his daughter in law and now he is pregnant to think about it ..." We laugh think about this mood swings ...

Luna:"You thorn your just a side kick of tharn and you can't take his place and really your papa is pregnant at this age what the f... " I place my gun on her in friction of second...

Tharn:"I will place the bullet in a second you bitch another word of my papa and he is my brother and mind it before you talk and out before i make your whole family bankrupt out..."

She run before i do something ... Bitch always get on my nerves ... How can some one be this eager to have a into a men...

Thorn:"Ahhhh ... Fuck she really a bitch leave about her and i have something to say to you regarding the debt everyone pays the money they brought only few of them and i think you should involve this time they our not taking it seriously tharn ... And the most money due was Mrs ivy .... She did not pay the money after she brought from as and i think she forget about it ... So if your ready we will meet them..."

Tharn:"Make my schedule clear tomorrow and we will meet her what she is doing for her daily wages..."

Thorn:"She runs a small restaurant in her area it seems and we will meet her tomorrow and get her answer ..."

So i have fun tomorrow ... My work is not sitting here and signing the damn paper ... Mafia that's the think runs in my boby always... So let's see her tomorrow...it should be like casual one i should cheek her place first then make a not about her....

Author pov...

On other side jasmine Carries the bags in her hand and stand outside her parents room with hesitate to enter and face them ... That's when mew open the door and look at jasmine...

Mew:"What you want know it's not enough to make my baby cry again your here for what jas tell me ..."

Jas:"Mewmew ... Jas sorry for her behaviour na ... Mewmew i was out of my mind and i don't what i was talking so please forgive me ... I am here to see papa let me apologies to him ..."

Mew move little to allow jas inside the room ... She look gulf who was sitting sliently on the window and looking outside ... She move towards him and kneel down infront of gulf ....

Jas:"Papa jas sorry na i was out of my mind and i will never talk to you like that again and you don't need to Abort the baby Inside your tum tum na ... Jas sorry forgive her na papa please..." Gulf hug him tightly while crying ...

Gulf:"It's not our intention to have another baby jas... And i was happy that you made your mind ... Love you so much Blueberry ... I forgive you na so you still want to me to abort the baby ..."

Jas:"No...no...no i want them ... Let's go for check tomorrow and find how much inside your tummy papa... And Mewmew forgive me..." Mew smile before kissing her cheeks ...

Mew:"I am sorry for my Harsh words na jas forgive mewmew to ok ... Now tell me what's is it inside the bag..." She smile before opening it ...

Jas:"It's Strawberry ice cream and lot of chocolates and cakes for the Blueberry inside ..." Gulf clap his hands when he see ice cream and cakes ...

Gulf:"papa love Blueberry na... "

Snow and violet:"Then what about as papa..."

Gulf:"I love all my Blueberries and Blueberries daddy too ..." They have a group hug together ... Where other hide behind the door witnessing a sweet moment....

_______________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️......

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......

Let's see how tharn and type going to face each other in coming chapters.....