chapter 33

Nova pov...

Now what they going to sent me and Willow back to the orphanage right ... But i love to stay with them and i love daddy and papa and grandpa's ,uncle and aunties and my little uncles ...

How Willow going to take this she is very much attached to daddy and others ... I know it will be difficult for her and me too but whatever going to happen is not our hands right ....

Now papa and daddy are so much happy to have thier own kids .... I am happy too but same time i am Envy that i can't have daddy and papa like them ... Let me take my belongings ...

Type:"Baby where are you going ..." Papa i will miss you and please don't call me like that from today... I run from there with out Answering him ...

Tharn:"Nova ... Baby ...wait ..." Don't hear to them Nova ...

Author pov...

Type above to run after Nova while tharn held his hand tightly... Tharn nod his head and walk after Nova room to find what he is doing ... He enter the room without knocking it ....

Tharn:"Where are you going baby boy ... " Nova flinch little with sudden voice of tharn...

Nova:"To..to.. orphanage ..." Tharn trun Nova and look at him where is eyes were filled with tears ...

Tharn:"why baby ... Is something wrong here did anyone talk bad to you ... Tell me .." Nova shake his and look down...

Nova:"Because now your going to have your know babies right .... So you don't need us right daddy... I know i have heard in a orphanage telling that when they have own kids they will sent us back to orphanage ... So i am leaving with willow ..." Tharn hug Nova tightly while a tear escape his eyes....

Tharn:"Who told you like that baby ... They have lied to you ... Don't believe such things ok ... Don't you believe me and papa ... If papa comes to know he will get hurt and it will affect your sisters or brothers inside his tummy ... Tell me you want your babies siblings to get hurt ..." Nova shake his head with a fear....

Nova:"No daddy i don't want them to get hurt by me ... I am sorry because i heard and see most of them get back to orphanage once they have thier babies ... So i thought you will do same thing to me and Willow .... I was Afraid of willow because she been attached to you every much and i am sorry forgive me ...And i don't give up on me daddy ..." He hug tharn's neck tightly while tharn caress his back ...

Tharn:"Thank you for understanding us baby ... Now keep your things back and fresh up go play with Arthur and others ok ..." Nova nod his head before kissing tharn's cheek ...

Nova:"I love you daddy ..."

Tharn:"I love you so much ... Now run ..." Tharn walk out from his room and find type was crying listing to Everything...

Type:"Don't he like the babies ... What ever happens he is my first baby tharn .. how can he think we will leave him like that tharn ..." Type hug tharn while tharn pat his back ...

Tharn:"Look i made him understand sugar lips ... Don't strees yourself and he is smal boy ...when he grow up he will understand everything ... Now come let's take bath ... Want to shower with me Sugar lips..." Type giggles before nodding his head ...

Type:"Let's go tharn ... It's bath time ... And later for dinner i have suprise for everyone ... Don't say it ok ..." Type kiss tharn's while tharn don't get it what type means....

🔞🔞🔞

Tharn:"Let's we have some fun in the shower sugar lips ... Shall we ..." Type did not reply instead he remove his clothes and stand naked infort of tharn ...