chapter 40 End

Author pov...

Everyone:"TYPE ...YOUR WATER BROKE ...." Type look down and find his water broke while tharn carry him and run to the car...

Gulf:"Mew here me and saint will go with tharn you with others come straight to hospital... Arthur vampire let's go ..." Gulf carry Arthur with him while saint and him run towards the car and hop in ...

Type:"Fuck it's pain tharn drive fast ...i can't take it anymore ... Ahhhhh... Shit ..."

Saint:"Baby boy breath in .. breath out ... Follow papa look ..." Type nod his head while breathing in and out... But is some what make him relax but the pain increase ...

Tharn:"Don't cry sugar lips ... Some more time take deep breath like papa told here i will wipe the face..." Arthur snacth the tissue with a anger and wipe type face while he glare tharn...

Arthur:"Tyeee when marry Artur ...will take care yu...p'Than Artur hate yu ..." Type giggles while tharn sulks ..

Tharn:"You vampire he is my wife know and you will never take my sugar lips from me dream on..."  Gulf look back at Arthur who wipe types lips with his hand and lick it like puppy while he give evil smile to tharn...

Arthur:"Artur marry tyee..." Type keep on giggles when he felt a sharp pain on his tummy ...

Type:"Tharn ...ahhhhhh...drive fast ...ahhhh..papa i can't tak..take it anymore..." Saint wipe type face while Arthur pat his tummy little with his hand...

Arthur:"Shh..tyee...cries ...sleep babies ..." Type smile while he kiss Arthur forehead Before fainting..."

Saint:"TYPE.... THARN DRIVE FAST ..." Tharn was driving fast not following the rules ... And no one dare to stop him ... 

Saint rush in while tharn carry type towards the operation theatre while gulf with Arthur waiting outside ... He made type laydown on the bed and above to trun while type hold his hand tightly...

Type:"Do..do..don't leave me tharn ..." Tharn smile while shake his head ... After sometime jas and saint walk in and find type was in hospital gown ...

Jas:"Ok type i am going to look is babies head is showing out or not .. if not we have to wait till it shows out ok ..."

Tharn:"Yo..yo .you going to look .. why not papa do that for type ..." Saint and jas shake thier head while type give death glare to tharn...who pout his lips and stay quite...

Jas:"Type still babies head is not out ... Just take deep breath ok ... Wait a min ..." Type nod his head while breathing in and out ....

Type:"Ahhhhhh...look jas ....i..I..can't take it ...outtt..." He was screaming while tharn look like a lost puppy....

Saint:"Move jas i will see it ... Type when i say push just push in count three...did you get it ... " Saint nod to jas who look the babies head showing out ...

Nurse:"Si...si..si..sir do you want a chair to seat ..." She was blushing while type who was shouting stopped and look tharn was smiling at the girl ...

Tharn :"Thank you ..." He smile too while saint pull jas little away from type ...

Saint&jas:"You dig your hole tharn..."

Type:"yeah ... Give him a sofa and also handover him a popcorn with a soft drink ... Because i am showing a movie right ... You outtttttt .. tharn Cockroach i am smash you... And what are you looking take it out..." Jas nod her head while tharn face become pale with fear ...