chapter 18

Author pov...

Zee:"Enough of your lies type... Please don't fool us all ... Hope expect gulf ,max and bright everyone knows that you both got married i am right ...." Gulf keep looking at tharn who was sweating like a hell...

Gulf:"What's going on here ... Zee can anyone care to explain me our i should get to know myself ... Tharn what's going on here ...." Tharn wipe his sweat and look at gulf with a smile...

Tharn:"Nothing papa ... As usual Zee dada was playing and making fun... You don't need to strees yourself ... Just calm down... " Zee clap his hand and throw the paper in tharn ...

Zee:"DON'T BE PANICK THARN IT'S A SAME AGREEMENT PAPER BUT ITS A COPY ... WHERE YOU AND TYPE HAVE SIGNED IN THE NAME OF  MARRIAGE ..." Gulf look at tharn with wide eyes ....

Bright:"Is it true tharn... You married type ... But why don't you say it to us tharn ... What is the meaning of this marriage and why the agreement is made here .... Can anyone please explain ... You win you know right ... Explain me everything ..." Gulf look at win and stand up from the couch and move towards win holding his tummy...

Gulf:"Bright asking you something win... Answer him ... Or type answer me before i lost my patients ...."

Tharn:"Papa it's nothing they are making it a big issue and creating a drama..."When tul slap him hard again which make gulf and mew eyes wide ...

Gulf:"TUL WHY DID YOU SLAP HIM ... THARN TOLD RIGHT ... THAT HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING YOU DID YOU SLAP HIM..."

Mew:"He deserve it gulf ... So stop siding him for god sake..." Gulf look at mew with confused ...

Win:"I will tell everything too you gulf and also who your Blueberry insulted me too want to hear it ... You fell proud of him gulf..."

Gulf:"Cut the crap win ... Get to the point ..."

Win:"So the story goes like this gulf ... Same thing what happen to you back and your son have prove that he is mew suppasit son...  So type mom mrs ivy she runs a small restaurant after her husband death when type was 10 and his small brother tine was 7 or 8 ... Six years ago tine met with a accident and to save his life mrs ivy have brought 50,000 bhat from tharn where he give debt to people  and she can't pay so in this year's it have touched 5,00,000 bhat ... And one day thorn have informed tharn about and your so called Blueberry have come up with a idea to marry type with a agreement marriage ....which was for life long and you know what he told type ... They both or not a married couple and he is here us your caretaker ... And he treat type us a maid and more like slave in his own in law's house gulf ... When i come to know about it wat and thorn and jas we all plan to make tharn understand him ..."

Gulf:"Understand what win..." Gulf did not move his eyes from tharn ...

Wat:"Make him understand that they both are married and should treat type like his husband and not to insult him like  he is uneducated and he behave like childish and he is not upto him and they can never be equal to each other ... He insult him all the time he wants papa ..."

Win:"And i am sorry to say this here but he almost try to rape type gulf ... I never expect this from tharn... He don't want type but he want his body ... What he think about himself i don't know gulf ... And i have saved type two times and he have slapped him and he also make connections between wat and type and touture him daily .... And he told me that i am not his papa and ask me to mind his own business ... But i am not the old win Kanawut  who stand and watch ... Because that time your strong gulf ... But type he is not that strong and he save his life by scarificing himself gulf.... That time only you have flashed in my mind gulf ... Sorry for slapping him gulf ... But we all our the one rised them ..."