chapter 25 Honeymoon part 1

Author pov....

Like they plan tharn go it's special jet for thier trip to Maldives ... And type never thought tharn will have a his own jet... When he see the jet he was jumping like a kid which make them laugh at his behaviour ... But this time tharn found its cute ...

Because this time he love type from bottom of his heart and he can't stand another break up or divorce word from his sugar lips... He decided to join type and join with him and mingle with his cute baby side...

Tharn:"Finally we have arrived sugar lips ... There is no one to disturb us ... No papa ... No Arthur ..." Type smile and give kiss on tharn's lips ... While they heard a evil laugh...

Wat:"Really no one is there to disturb you ... Don't forget about us brother ..." The four smirk Looking at tharn and type ...

Type:"Really then i though you come here for making my bunny to fall in love with you and p thorn you too ..." Both look type with wide eyes while tine and techno stomp thier feet and walk towards thier room ... Tharn and type smrik at them for their plan...

Thorn:"You asshole ... Now you make my day miserable and how i am going to convince techno now you devil ... Come wat let's see them later ..." Wat and thorn point thier finger while looking at both more like throwing the glare....

Type:"Now they won't distrub us honey ... Come let's take rest and we will explore the place after that come on ...." Tharn chuckled before holding type hand and move towards thier room....

They both move towards their room ... When type see a bed he jumped like baby up and down while tharn laugh at his behaviour...

Tharn:"Stop it sugar lips your going to hurt yourself ... Come on seat down ..." Type pout his lip and seat down the be like tharn told him ...

Type:"Why did you do it... It was fun to jump like that honey ... You too will find it was cute and fun to jump like that and it's so comfy honey see..." Type it poke it bed which make tharn to laugh ...

Tharn was standing infort of type was looking around the room with curiously... Tharn smirk and pull type leg leg towards him which make type flinch little ... He pull type towards him before pushing on bed and hover him with a evil smile...

Tharn:"Let's have some fun sugar lips ... " Type blinks before he say anything tharn pins type hand above and kissed those lips he was waiting for a long... It's was with pure love no lust or something he want to express his love towards him ... Tharn free type hand and he trace his hand on type chest where it was revealing... Type pat his shoulder for getting some air ...

Type:"Yo...yo... You beast let me breath ... " Tharn laugh before sniffing type neck which make type to giggle ...." Hahaha... It's ticklish honey ... hahaha leave me...." Tharn ticklish type more when he heard a giggle sound from type ... "

Tharn:"Really you want to stop it ... How it fell to be ticklish let me..." They room was filled with laughing and giggling...

Type pushed tharn on bed and sat his tummy which make his eyes wide ... Type attached his lips together kissing passionately while his hands were roaming around tharn body... He move little and kissed his cheeks ,nose , those eyes which make him fall for tharn... Those jaw's , and finally sucking his neck which make tharn moan ...

Then it hits tharn damn he never be bottom... He rolled type under him ... Now
Type was caged between tharn with a confused look and pout...

Tharn:"You forget something wifey ... I am your husband and your my wifey ... And husband always top and wife at bottom ... So never think about begin on top sugar lips ..." Tharn kiss those pout while he sucking and kissing types neck when type phone ring ... Both look at the phone and it's was from papa gulf ...

Type pushed tharn away and he picked up phone and run towards the bathroom while tharn walk sulking back at type ... And look type comb his hair and took Deep breath and smile Before attending the call ....

Gulf:"Ohh baby boy ... Have you reached the place safely ... Everything is good right ... Had your breakfast and lunch ... So when is the meeting is starting...." Tharn was controlling his laugh because type was having hard time to answer gulf ...

Mew:"Can you please let him talk ... Why are you shooting so much question to him and how do you expect to answer him ... " Gulf glare at mew but he smile at type and waiting for his answer ...

Type'"Yes papa we reached here and i think the meeting will be tonight and till Tomorrow morning ... I may be busy ..." Type wink at tharn which make smile and he understood what type said right now...

Gulf:"What kind of meeting it is really wired one i never heard about it ... Any way ho..." Before he can speak anything Arthur snacth the phone from gulf and show his toothless smile to type...

Arthur:"Tyeeee... I miss you... " Type and tharn smile at his cuteness...." Tyeeee Mosqito bie there ..." Gulf snatch the from Arthur who start to cry ...

Gulf:"Mosquito bite how did it happen ... Be careful type .... Do you have Mosquito killer with you ... Just spary on it if it come nears you ..." Tharn choke his saliva and look at type who was controlling his laugh ...

Type:"Sure papa i will use it if it take advantage of me ... Don't worry papa ..."

Mew:"Leave him alone gulf ... Let him take rest for sometime ... He may have work later ..."

Gulf:"ASSHOLE YOU SPEAK TOO MUCH AND YOUR RISING YOUR VOICE ON ME FORGETTING THAT WHOM I AM ... DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM...."

Mew:"There is no need for it ... Because i already planned to sleep peacefully on thorn and wat room till they come ... Who going sleep with this vampire ... You take care of them till they return and enjoy leave me alone ... Here your two other vamipers ... Arthur you brat leave my leg ... You Koala bear leave my leg brat ..."

Gulf:"You mew suppasit asshole ... Type i will call you later no i will see you once you return back ...Mew ASSHOLE..." Type cut the video call and look at tharn but he find him sitting on the floor holding his stomach while laughing hard ....

Tharn:"I can't god ... My stomach hurts ... They never change in this years god still the Tom and Jerry i know God..." Type laugh and took video where enjoy tharn was laughing like a kid... He pull tharn with him and lay down on bed while type was top of tharn who was smiling at him while caressing his face...

Type:"So mr tharn Austin suppasit are you ready for night meeting ... " Tharn smirk before hugging type tightly...

Tharn:"I am ready Mr type tharn Austin suppasit... And can you think you can go through the meeting entire night ... " Type his chest Before closing his and Holding tharn tightly...

_________________________________________

Spolier

Wat:"Hi bunny want to have dance with me ..." Tine nod his head and hold wat hand while wat wink at thorn ....

Thorn:"Hello ... Care to join me in the dance only you and me left behind..."

Techno:"I don't no to dance ... You can find someone else ... And forget that i remember you still that the day you laugh at me face ... And if you try something i will cut down the thing or i will stab you and say good bye to your previous life of you got it ..." Thorn gulp down and nod his face and trun his chair from techno who was smiling at thorn expression...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️ ....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....