Chapter 23

Type pov...

After confirming that papa was not there ... We move out if the trail room ...while the staffs and customer giggles at us and shy smile ... I look at my hubby who was smiling proudly achieved a award ...

Type:"Stop showing your teeth honey ... It's really embarrassing ..." he chuckled Before seeking his hand around my waist ...

Tharn:"I smile because that i can't resist my happiness... And that too your with me and i can show everyone that your mine sugar lips ..." He kiss my cheek Before pulling me towards the parking lot ...

Thorn:"What the hell ... Did you buy the whole shop ..." I trun and look where 10 Guards carrying the bag...

Tharn:"Ohh thorn it's less for my babies ... I thought of getting more but it's already late and type have to go home right ..." Me and p'thorn roll are eyes at his dramatic speech...

Thorn:"Ok type let's go before papa call us ... Are we will be in trouble get in the car ..." I look at my honey who's face was become sad ... I quickly kiss those lips and nose ,cheeks...

Tharn:"See you again sugar lips ... Love you miss you so much and take care ok .... Sleep well and sweet dreams full of me..." I laugh and hit chest Before moving towards the car .... I wave till i can't see him in my sight...

Thorn:"I can say that tharn have change so much in this years type ... And i am really happy that you have give him a chance again after what ever he does ..." I smile and look at p thorn...

Type:"I love him so much and i just want him to understand me and my love towards him and how much I love him and i want him to know that i can do anything for him to love me back ... And finally he understand me and love me back ... I don't regret the day i married him ... I may hurt him with my words but not with my heart ... " He smile Before parking the car inside the mansion...

We move inside while Gurads carry the bag inside the mansion... Where everyone was chatting and laughing and my kittens where running behind the robot toy ...

Zee:"What the fuck is type ... Did you buy the whole shop..."

Type:"Oh it's gift for my kittens ..." Once they heard the word gift ...Arthur kick the robot toy and run towards the bag ... While everyone laugh at his behaviour...

Bright:"Mew did you look that the babies when they take out from gulf ... "

Mew:"Why are you asking me like sure i did ..." We look curiously at dada bright...

Zee:"What bright coming to say is really this vampires were misplaced with our babies ... The hospital have cheated on us and replaced with our Babies ... If not they can't touture us like this mew .... Everyday is like a war zone for us ... " I giggle while everyone nod thier head including papa gulf ...

Bright:"Look there Arthur have already took what he wants and benno he start to read his book while little gulf was thinking of from whom to snatch the things ...." We laugh and i move back to my room ... Good they don't ask me anything ...

Author pov...

It was 11:30 pm in night were everyone have slept in the mansion ... While type was laying down and looking at his celling thinking of his hubby ...

When he trun around he found a shadow passing throw the window ... He blink few times to check it ... But again he found the shadow moving and felt wired sound ... He wake up from bed and move towards the window and he found someone moving ...