chapter 31

Author pov....

Tharn:"Nova baby boy are you ready to go your new home ... Trust me your going to love it ..." Nova look tharn and type who were standing near the car ...

Nova:"I am dad ...let's go ..." Tharn place Nova in back seat while willow fall sleep on type chest ...

Type:"Mrs Alice thank you so much and you can visit Nova and Willow any time ... "

Mrs Alice:"There is no need of that Mr type ... We know About you guys and your family ... I trust you guys and take care of them and importantly willow she is still baby ..."

Tharn:"We will mrs Alice now we will take our leave ... See you again ..." They wave thier hands before driving out of the orphanage....

Type:"Honey we need baby things ... Scrollers dress and essential things for Willow and Nova ... And what about thier room tharn ... We don't even ready thier room ...now what should we do ..." Tharn laugh looking type who was pouting his lips ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips they room was already ready ... I just kept it secret from you ...." Type hit tharn chest playfully ...

Type:"Are you proving that your going to be a good daddy for our kids.... What ever let's go to mall ..."

Tharn:"Yes sir like you say ..." They laugh before driving towards mall ...

Willow woke up from sleep and look at tharn who driving the car and type who was holding her ...she keep on looking at tharn who gave her a smile ....

Type:"I am sure she going to be a daddies little princess ..." Tharn smile Before parking the car on this place ...The Gurads move the door for tharn and type ... Nova look scared ...

Tharn:"Nothing to be scared Nova ... They are dad's works ... They will help us ... Now come on let's go inside..."

They walk inside while willow made grabby hands to tharn ... Who took her from type and walk inside the kids shop to get things ...

Type:"Nova baby you can buy what ever you want don't hesitate ok ... Your grow up boy right you can choose what ever you want ..." Nova look down his shoes ...

Nova:"I...i...i...never get inside mall ... Mama told things will be more price ... How can I buy whatever i want do you have money for buying all i want..." Both type and tharn look eachother Before laughing ... And other people near them laugh at nova words ... They know who is Suppasit's ...

Tharn:"Baby this is our mall ...we own it ... You can buy what ever you want ok...."

Nova:"This huge mall is yours ... All the toys shop there i can buy it too ..." Tharn his head before ruffling his hair ..."Willow look you can buy what ever you want papa and dada going to buy us what we want ... Mama sent us a angles like them baby ..." Type and tharn smile Looking at willow who sucking her thump ...

Type:"We need to buy pacifier to her and everything move now tharn..." Tharn kiss his lips while Nova close his eyes with a giggle...

They buy everything Nova pointing to them ... Nova was happy and he believes that his mama have sent both his papa and dada to them ... Willow was attached herself to tharn and she don't want to leave him ....

Tharn:"Baby girl go to papa ... Daddy want to driver right ..." She cries when. Type try to get her from tharn...

Type:'I will tharn you sit with her ... " Tharn nod his head Before getting to passenger seat and Nova was busy eating ice cream ...