chapter 8

Author pov...

Type:"Yes mr gulf i can take care of you... Don't worry... You have any disease Mr gulf... You can say me i will take care of you...." Everyone laugh looking at type for is question...

Tul:"Yeah he as a disease ... That disease sitting next to him... And it will never leave him for now..." Type standup form the couch and look around and find a flower vase ...

Gulf:"What are you doing type ... For what is that you need for..."

Type:"You don't anything sir gulf... Show me the disease and i will beat it with this one and it will run away from you right ... Show me mr gulf... You disease..."

Everyone laugh loudly looking at type for his childishness and Zee was extreme he was rolling on the ground ....

Zee:"The disease name is mew suppasit... Go on type hit him hard and make your sir gulf form him and also save as from him...hahaha...." Type place the vase down quickly before bowing down...

Type:"Sorry na sir meow... Oh sorry .... sir mew .... Forgive me..."

Mew:"Did you call me meow... Type your naughty kid..." He pinch type cheeks which turns red...

Type:"If you don't say about the disease how can I help you Mr gulf ... Tell me na..."

Gulf:"It's not disease type ... I am pregnant..." Type open his mouth wide open ... He can't believe it this the first time he was listening to something like this in his life ...

Type:"Yo..yo..your pregnant Mr gulf ... Really so that means Mr tharn ... You gave birth to him..." Gulf nod his head ...

Gulf:"Not only him... He is one of my triplets and later i have twins and now again triplets ... It's all because of this asshole..." Type place his finger on gulf lips...

Type:"Babies can hear your voice no no no bad words Mr gulf... So it's new to me... I never heard about this one ..."

Zee:"We too type ... But after he got used to it and you will to ... But thank you for saving as from gulf ..." Zee show mini heart to type in return he got hard slap on his head from saint....

Gulf:"You deserve it you as..." Type look gulf with cute angery ..." Fine type i will not speak it..." Type smile before kissing his gulf cheeks...

Tharn:"TYPE ... HOW CAN YOU KISS MY PAPA..."Type flinch little ...

Type:"So...so..sorry Mr tharn... Mr gulf..." He lower his head and fell like crying ... When he feel someone have kiss him..

Gulf:"Don't mind him type ... You can kiss me anytime you want and you can call me papa too if you want ok..." Type sparkled when he hear it from gulf ....

Type:"Really you won't scold me or beat me ..."

Mew:"Why should we type it's not a jail or school to get beating ... You can be free here and talk to everyone and you call gulf papa and me dada...even those three dada and this three papa...

Zee,:"You can kill me for calling me dada... You can call me Zee..."

Tul:"Thorn dig 6 feet on backside of the mansion... We will burie him their let him be there ..." Zee nod his head before rising his hands...

Gulf:"What have you studied type ..."

Type:"I don't go to school papa... I was helping ma with her resturant and i made my younger brother to study teacher ... So that he won't be like me in future..." Gulf cry looking at type his mood swings...

Gulf:"Awwww... My baby type your so cute and adorable and you are responsible to in this young age... I like you so much..." Gulf hug type tightly while Patting his back....

While they were talking... They heard four voice form the main door ... And they look it was jas and wat pulling their hair ... On other side violet and snow pulling thier Hair...

Tharn:"WHAT'S GOING HERE ... JAS LEAVE WAT HAIR ... AND SNOW LEAVE VIOLET HAIR... WHATS YOUR PROBLEM..."

Wat:"Jas was the one who start it first... I told that this time we are going to have three boys and she Sayed that it will three girls..." Jas again pull his hair and wat pull her hair too...

Violet and snow:"Same gose here... Leave my hair ..."

Gulf:"SHUT UP ... NOW IF YOU DON'T CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS AND LEAVE REALISE YOUR HANDS FROM EACH OTHERS HAIRS..."

Type:"So they are your kids too papa..."

Tharn:"Yes type this sawarat and Jasmin my triplets and this two are my little sister violet and snow... You four look this is type he will take care of papa ... Now all of you back your room go ... Papa you too love you ... I will type is room ... Dada get up your punishment over move to your room ....

Everyone left to their while wat look at type with shy smile ... And move towards his room with out taking his eyes from type... Thorn notice the look at wat but he kept quite...

(A/n...Some one have a fall in love with first sight it's seems)....

Tharn:"Type this is your room and my room his next to you and if you need anything you can knock on my door ... Take rest type... And i forget to give you something earlier ..." Before type can get what is it he fell a soft lips on his lips and look at tharn with wide eyes ....

Type:"GOD...MR THARN WHY DID YOU KISS ME..."Again tharn seal the kiss from type ...

Tharn:"Shhh...type if we dont kiss after our marriage won't be completed ... That's why i kissed you know our marriage is completed..." Type move and kissed tharn in his lips and smile at him...

Type:"Now i learn something ... Ok Mr tharn and we are husband and wife right..." Tharn laugh before patting his head ...

Tharn:"Yes wifey ... Now listen to me ok...until any ask you if your single or married tell then your married and your husband is living in Japan... Ok type ..."

Type:"Ok Mr tharn ... I will and don't worry will not tell anyone that your my husband ... See you later Mr husband.... " Tharn chuckled Before moving to is room ...

Tharn:"Really he is unbelievable and on first' day he have made whole family towards his side... Great ..."

_________________________________________

Spolier....

Type:"AHHH... MR THARN ... ITS THIEF OVER HERE SOME ONE SAVE ME.... PLEASE HELP TYPE...."

Wat:"OH....TYPE WHAT HAPPEN ... WERE IS THIEF ..." He pull type towards him and move him back .... Wat smile when he touch type's hand...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....