Chapter 26 HM part 2

Author pov...

Both type and tharn have slept till evening and forget to have thier lunch ... But who cares they both are still in eachother embrace that's what they want right now ...

Their sleep was distrub by a continuous knock ... Type and tharn woke up and look at the door ... Type get down from tharn and walk towards the door ... And find all four where looking at him...

Thorn:" Hello love birds... Had a good sleep it's seems ... Have you seen a time it's 5:30 want to join for the walk let's have some fun ..." Type nod his head look tharn walking towards him...

Tharn:"Let's go sugar lips... I am hunger to let's have something to eat come on ..." Type nod his head and wear his shoes and walk out with others...

They walk to the street shops to explore everything and have thier food ... Type drag tharn to each shop to buy what ever he wants he get ever he point out and tharn but everything with a huge smile on his place ....

Wat:"Type you know what are you doing ... How are you going to take this everything to home and what will you tell papa ..." Type Stop while above to enter the other shop and look terrified after hearing gulf name ...

Type:"What i am going to do with this bags ..." He look the bags tharn was carrying on his hand and his eyes filled with a tear ...

Tharn:"Ohhh sugar lips ... Don't cry there is nothing to get afraid ... Tell papa that you went shopping and purchased everything that you want ... Now problem solved ... " Type wipe his tears and smile at tharn ...

Tine:"Just use your brain mr Sarawat ... So next time you don't need to get your nose broken for a silly things..." Tine and techno walk away while thorn laugh at wat ....

Thorn:"Better luck next time Mr wat ...You need to go grow up ... Learn from me brother ...." Wat roll is eyes and find only he was standing on their and everyone left him....he run behind thorn ...

They find the cafe with good atmosphere and type is always love with a cafe and restaurant which remains him about his old days ... He drag tharn towards the cafe ...

Tharn:"What my sugar lips want ... " Type keep looking the cakes and cookies in the display and he point figure on Strawberry donuts and a chocolate cake and also a chocolate waffle ...."Can you eat everything sugar lips ..."

Type:"I can honey please i want it ..." Type pout his lips while tharn kiss it and order what they want ..." And also make two Chocolates please thank you..."

Techno:"What about us type ..."

Type:"Order yourself techno it's only for me and my honey come on honey let's eat..."

Tine:"How cruel ... He forget us after he meet his husband ... "

Tharn and type were enjoying the snack while tharn phone got notification and smile and put it back on this pocket...

Tharn:"Eat properly baby ... Don't be messy ..." Tharn wipe type lips with tissue and smile at him ...

After having thier snack tharn left type to wait with other so he will put the things back on thier room ... After tharn left everyone look over the place where there was a party was going on and having a fun and music was been playing ...

Thorn:"Come lets go their guys... Ohh what a fast tharn look thier is a party over their come lets see..." Tharn check this watch and find it's 7:30 already ....

Tharn:" Nah you guys go ... Me and my sugar lips having something special to do see you later ... May be tomorrow... Have fun..." Tharn hold type wasit and drag him towards the opposite side while others look eachother...